Graham Cracker Houses || KIN PARENTS
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Nov 27, 2012
Get more KIN PARENTS tips & advice: http://bit.ly/KinParents
Like our music? Buy our CD! http://bit.ly/KinMusic
Our Kin Producer Robert Maher shows us how to create a wonderful Graham Cracker House for the holidays.
This project was compiled by our Kin Parents Producer Robert Mahar. Find more of Robert's work at http://www.maharcraft.tumblr.com.
1. Cut point on the end of two graham cracker pieces, following the center perforation line to the top center perforation line. Cut with a serrated knife using a gentle sawing motion.
2. Separate one graham cracker in half. Pipe icing along two edges.
3. Stand up graham cracker half and press the two pointed graham cracker pieces into the icing, forming three walls of the house.
4. Pipe icing along two edges of the second graham cracker half. Press onto the standing walls, completing the four walls of the house.
5. Separate one graham cracker in half, these will create the two roof pieces. Unwrap nine sticks of gum. Cut them to width of the graham cracker pieces. Use icing
to apply gum to the roof pieces in an overlapping fashion to resemble roof tiles.
6. Pipe icing on the back of the roof pieces, along all four side. Also pipe icing along the top of the short house wall. Gently position roof pieces and press into the icing.
7. Pipe icing along the top seam of the room and cover with the remaining piece of gum.
8. Cut a door shape from a graham cracker quarter and adhere to the front wall with icing.
9. Cut two pirouette cookies on an angle and apply to the roof with icing. These create the house's chimneys.
10. Position house on display play and secure in place with icing.
11. Cut additional pirouette cookies to create a firewood log pile along one side of the house.
12. Using icing to keep logs in place and create the illusion of snow.
13. Create a front walkway with Necco wafer candies, adhering them to the plate with icing.
14. Slice the tops off two green jujube candies and adhere to the plate with icing. Pipe icing into the cut top of each candy and them press a second whole candy onto the icing. These form small trees/shrubs.
Standard YouTube License
- 3:12 Edible Teacups Recipe: How to Make || KIN PARENTSby kincommunityFeatured 30,513
- 3:40 Mini Soap Favors DIY: How to Make Yourself || KIN DIYby kincommunity 26,149 views
- 2:37 Gelatin Citrus Slices Recipe (How to Make Them) || KIN PARENTSby kincommunity 14,633 views
- 22:35 Cocktail Party Menu: Easy Fall Recipes (Classic Drinks and Appetizers) Entertaining || Kin Eatsby kincommunity 20,570 views
- 2:26 Homemade Pixie Sticks: How to Make || KIN PARENTSby kincommunity 28,562 views
- 2:20 Sidewalk Chalk: How to Make || KIN PARENTSby kincommunity 41,348 views
- 2:34 Borax Snowflakes || KIN PARENTSby kincommunity 7,699 views
- 7:43 Latke Pizza with Eggs and Sausage - Brothers Greenby TheOfficialHungry 15,277 views
- 3:09 Party Light Covers: How to Make || KIN DIYby kincommunity 9,542 views
- 19:41 Beth's Brunch Menu: Easy Weekend Recipe || Kin Eatsby kincommunity 53,988 views
- 2:42 Popcorn Garland || KIN PARENTSby kincommunity 6,009 views
- 3:30 Snowmen Ornaments || KIN PARENTSby kincommunity 5,475 views
- 3:13 Rainbow Showers Mobile: How to Make || KIN DIYby kincommunity 76,160 views
- 11:34 How To: Save Space, Melt Your Lipsticks! (DIY Lip Palette)by wendytung 1,374,513 views
- 0:41 How to make Rock candy at home!by Jack Yeo 121,200 views
- 16:18 Beth's Kebab Dinner Party: Whole Menu of Recipes (BBQ Grill Pan Skewers Kabob) || KIN EATSby kincommunity 16,662 views
- 6:25 DIY: 2 Cheap Winter Sweatshirt Designs!by AndreasChoice 615,311 views
- 5:14 Gingerbreadman Cookie Recipe: Ultimate Holiday Giving Guideby kincommunity 12,456 views
- 3:32 Assembling Graham Cracker Gingerbread Housesby MyRecipesTV 36,969 views
- 6:22 Turkey Manicotti Recipe -- Leftover Turkey Specialby foodwishes 85,901 views
- Loading more suggestions...