The Lone Gunman, Pilot Episode (Air Date: March 4, 2001)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 28, 2008
On March 4, 2001, Rupert Murdoch's FOX Television aired the pilot episode of an X-Files spin-off series called "The Lone Gunman" (The title is taken from the name of a team of investigative reporters' government watchdog newspaper).
The program depicts a staged hijacking of a passenger aircraft by a hostile faction in the U.S Government, who take control of the plane by remote control and attempt to fly it into one of the twin towers of the World Trade Center. The reason given for this false-flag operation is explained below by John byers' father Betranm, a government insider who's recently discovered the plot, but is reluctant to expose it to the rest of the world...
John Byers: What is Scenario 12-D? We know it's a war game scenario, that it has to do with airline counter terrorism. Why is it important enough to kill for?
Bertram Byers: Because it's no longer a game.
John Byers: But if a terrorist group wants to act out this scenario, then why target you for assassination?
Bertram Byers: Depends on who your terrorists are.
John Byers: The men who conceived of it in the first place. You're saying our government plans to commit a terrorist act against a domestic airline?
Bertram Byers: There you go, indicting the entire government as usual. It's a faction. A small faction.
John Byers: For what possible gain?
Bertram Byers: The Cold War's over, John. But with no clear enemy to stockpile it against, the arms markets flat. But bring down a fully loaded 727 into the middle of New York City, and you'll find a dozen tin-pot dictators all over the world just clamoring to take responsibility, and begging to be smart-bombed.
John Byers: I can't believe it. This is about increasing arms sales?
John Byers: How are you going to stop them? Why didn't you tell the world this? Go to the Press.
Bertram Byers: You think I'd still be drawing breath 30 minutes after I made that call? The Press? Who's gonna run this story?
Bertram Byers: I'm doing what I can, John. I don't have all the specifics on Scenario 12-D, but I think I know the flight they've chosen.
Despite the uncanny similarities between "The Lone Gunman" pilot episode and 9/11, it seems to have quietly fallen down the memory hole of the estimated 13.2 million viewers who reportedly watched it when it was originally broadcast on March 4, 2001, just 6 months prior to 9/11.
Interestingly enough, U.S. government officials including President George W. Bush made public statements after 9/11 claiming they could never have imagined that terrorists would hijack planes and fly them into buildings. However, it's now known that government agencies planned for and even simulated hijacked planes flying into buildings, including the World Trade Center leading up to 9/11:
NORAD had drills of jets as weapons
F.A.A. alerted as early as 1998 that Al Qaeda could "seek to hijack a commercial jet and slam it into a U.S. landmark,"
On the actual day of the attack a U.S. intelligence agency was planning an exercise in which an errant aircraft would crash into one of their buildings!
Actor Dean Haglund, who starred in "The Lone Gunman", was interviewed in 2005 by documentary filmmaker Alex Jones. They discuss the eerie similarities between the pilot episode and the attack on September 11, 2001, and Haglund also explains how he personally witnessed government agents working closely with X-Files & Lone Gunman creator Chris Carter:
More details concerning "The Lone Gunman" at IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0635314/
Condoleezza Rice Warned Sept. 6 About Imminent Terror Attack
CIA Director Warned Congress About 9/11 Attacks
"On Sept. 10, NEWSWEEK has learned, a group of top Pentagon officials suddenly canceled travel plans for the next morning, apparently because of security concerns."
NBC News reports FBI away in California on 9/11
Standard YouTube License
- 44:31 Lone Gunmen March 4, 2001 PILOT EPISODEby EYE on CITRUSFeatured 24,820
- 1:03 Reporter's mic cut off after saying a "US Air 737" at Pentagon on 9/11by StevenM818 451,531 views
- 44:31 The Lone Gunmen Like Water for Octaneby Habibur Rahman 758 views
- 9:10 Ventura talks 9/11, makes Fox idiot leave stageby You Cant Deny the Truth 2,608,316 views
- 18:53 How they rigged the WTC towers for demolition (Skeptics see this)by Xendrius 121,456 views
- 1:02:17 Illuminati 2013 End of the World Conspiracy Predictionsby TheProphecyChannel 6,637,311 views
- 6:37 9/11 And The Lone Gunman Terrorist Plotby HijinxMedia 5,487 views
- 5:37 Evidence the Detroit Plane Bombing Incident was a False Flag Attackby kevin604bc 20,374 views
- 10:00 RFK Assassination As It Happened (Part 1 of 3)by Alternative News & Information 551,711 views
- 2:33 Frank Spotnitz On The Lone Gunmen Pilot 911 Plot Coincidenceby wearechangenj 6,216 views
- 4:47 Ron Paul Predicted 9/11 a Decade Ago!!!!!!!!!!!!by JoinRonPaul 330,933 views
- 0:22 9-11 Here's something the government didn't want you to seeby JustStat 1,141,238 views
- 9:48 The X-Files - "I want to believe" DVD gag reelby seancourtney1981 66,093 views
- 7:15 9/11 Debate: Loose Change vs. Popular Mechanics pt. 1by mediagrrl9 1,232,861 views
- 2:21 9/11 Attacks - George Bush, Condoleezza Rice - Who'd a thunk?by shure911 15,670 views
- 7:31 Shawn Hannity gets owned by Jesse Ventura on Shawn's own show.by NewsPoliticsChannel 1,419,696 views
- 10:08 The Lone Gunmen - Pilot - 1by TheLoneGunmanTV 7,223 views
- 4:52 Did They Know? X-Files and Simpsons predict 9/11by Spanishfries 167,897 views
- 15:16 Satanic Music Industry Part 1 (illuminati)by AprilandWayneShow 608,459 views
- 19:39 2012 Something Is Going On!by bwitej debrum 9,799,458 views
- Loading more suggestions...