Gregorian Chant - O Come All Ye Faithful
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Dec 25, 2011
And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be taxed.
(And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.)
And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city.
And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:)
To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.
And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.
And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.
And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.
And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger.
And when they had seen it, they made known abroad the saying which was told them concerning this child.
And all they that heard it wondered at those things which were told them by the shepherds.
But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart.
And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told unto them.
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "O Come All Ye Faithful" on
- 47 videos Play all YouTube Mix - Gregorian Chant - O Come All Ye Faithful
- 4:23 Gregorian - Pie Jesuby becixmat Featured 3,763
- 1:26:37 Over 1 Hour OF Gorgeous Gregorian Chant -Chillout Megamixby APOLLODEMOPOLOUS144,414 views
- 1:19:58 Missa De Angelis - E Canti Dell' Anno Liturgico (Gregorian Chants Part 2)by TheGodmonster198813,182 views
- 54:18 Cantate Domino - Gregorian Chantby APOLLODEMOPOLOUS19,386 views
- 1:32:10 ►Gregorian - Masters Of Chant Live At Kreuzenstein Castle 2007by iLLusioN rEaLity27,168 views
- 4:29 Last Christmas (Gregorian Chant)by mkgsg94,760 views
- 42 videos Play all Gregorian Chantby benedict533
- 7:42 The Gregorian ; O Come All Ye Faithful & Happy Xmas War Is Over.wmvby Golfgpz13,062 views
- 3:49 Gregorian- Silent Nightby 9264896592,496 views
- 13:26 Phim Ngoại tình Tập 26 - Phần 1.3 - Ngoai tinh Tap 26by QuynhAnhTV13,277 views
- 43:58 Gregorian Chant, 1965: Choir of the Abbey of Mount Angel, Dom David Nicholson, OSBby davidhertzberg493,035 views
- 5:35 Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral Choir - O Holy Nightby CHRISTMASjoy3658,737 views
- 41:25 Spirituals, Hymns and Gregorian Chants Relaxation Compendium (Panflute)by GlenHoban3,655 views
- 3:29 Gregorian - Send me An Angelby Andari Voom640,251 views
- 58:12 Gregorian Chants with the Sounds of Natureby Liv Khalsa137,836 views
- 1:17:08 Monastic Chant: 12th & 13th C. European Sacred Music. CD 1by Eduardo Mallo Huergo29,083 views
- 4:54 Gregorian-Lady in Red.wmvby Avalo023407,505 views
- 4:43 Forever Young - Gregorianby Gregorian México1,383,245 views
- 4:30 Gregorian - Fields of Goldby Cloud8Vers2170,170 views
- 4:45 A Spaceman Came Travelling - Gregorianby SANCTIOND63,711 views