What Is Sleep Apnea? - FAQ 1 | Los Angeles - Malibu - Thousand Oaks | (805) 557-9930
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Feb 26, 2013
http://www.SleepMD4U.com -- With this video, Dr. Popper begins a series designed to answer the most frequently asked questions regarding all topics related to sleep disorders. If this video doesn't answer your particular question, subscribe to our channel to be alerted when a new FAQ video is posted by Dr. Popper.
What is Sleep Apnea? Sleep Apnea is a disorder manifested by snoring and holding of the breath. Patients are often unaware of the breath hold. They often will awaken with a snort, a gasp, or a grunt or choking sensation. They still may not be aware of this and these may only be brought to their attention by a bed mate or spouse.
I'm Dr. Ronald Popper, medical director of the Southern California Pulmonary and Sleep Disorders Medical Center in Thousand Oaks, California. To view more videos that help to address all of your questions about sleep apnea and other sleep disorders, please visit our website at SleepMD4You.com.
Thank you for watching and always remember, sleep well tonight for a better day tomorrow.
Dr. Ronald A. Popper is a Board Certified sleep specialist and the Medical Director of the Southern California Pulmonary and Sleep Disorders Medical Center in Thousand Oaks, California, a four bed, state of the art, fully accredited sleep disorders center located at 2230 Lynn Road, Suite 101 in Thousand Oaks.
Southern California Pulmonary serves the Greater Los Angeles area, including the communities of Westlake Village, Malibu, Agoura, Camarillo, Moorpark, Newbury Park, Simi Valley, and surrounding areas.
You may always reach Dr. Popper at (805) 557-9930 with any questions you have regarding diagnosis and treatment of all sleep disorders, including obstructive sleep apnea, restless limb syndrome, insomnia, and others. You are encouraged to visit his website for more information on sleep disorders:
Southern California Pulmonary and Sleep Disorders Medical Center
2230 Lynn Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360-1917
Standard YouTube License
- 14:51 The straight honest truth about Sleep Apnea and CPAPby angelhelp77726,751 views
- 7:36 ResMed S9 Setupby activehealthcareusa1,949 views
- 7:08 ABC Good Morning America Health - Sleep Apnea Solutions by 1800CPAP.COMby 1800CPAPCOM3,268 views
- 6:00 How To Stop Snoring In 3 Steps (This Is AMAZING!)by HowToStopSnoringTipz52,835 views
- 47:55 Embarrassing Bodies season 2 episode 8by ed ramos324,827 views
- 48:07 Embarrassing Bodies season 2 episode 4by ed ramos702,349 views
- 9:14 What is Sleep Apnea and How to Cure it by Natural Exercisesby MotivationCoach41,558 views
- 48:11 Embarrassing Bodies season 3 episode 1 charlotte storyby ed ramos218,247 views
- 7:23 Cool New Tool Helps Cure Sleep Apnea - As Featured on The Doctors TV Showby AlvaradoHospital42,586 views
- 47:25 Embarrassing Bodies season 1 episode 3by ed ramos149,027 views
- 9:14 Sleep Apnea and Snoring Chin Strap -- 100% Guaranteedby sleepapneasolution40,135 views
- 11:51 Sleep Apnea Explained Clearly! 1 of 2by MEDCRAMvideos5,529 views
- 8:03 Sleep Apnea and Didgeridoo - Alex Suarez Interview part 1by Barry Martin1,570 views
- 5:15 ResMed Mirage Liberty Full Face Hybrid PAP Mask Reviewby TheLankyLefty2710,191 views
- 7:27 Resmed S9 Autoset CPAP - how all these awesome features compares to Respironics ( Part 6 of 8 )by cpaphelpdesk42,997 views
- 48:23 Embarrassing Bodies season 3 episode 3by ed ramos173,678 views
- 2:17 What Is Provent Therapy? | Snoring Relief | Los Angeles - Malibu - Thousand Oaks | (805) 557-9930by Ronald A. Popper, MD230 views
- 4:37 Choosing a CPAP Mask for Sleep Apnea Treatmentby TheLankyLefty2756,180 views
- 11:04 Sleep Study Scoring on Person with Severe Sleep Apnea and snoring. Polysomnographby TheLankyLefty2715,726 views
- 2:24 How To Stop Snoring or Sleep Apnea Symptomsby howtostopsnoring10124,200 views
- Loading more suggestions...