Relaxing Music Therapy - Relaxing Nature Scenes - Relaxing Aquarium (Insomnia Remedy)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 23, 2009
Relaxing Music Therapy For Stress Relief
Relaxing music therapy is a very potent phenomenon.
Sounds can soothe you, fire your imagination, bring you to the heights of ecstasy or bring you down to the depths of your soul.
Music is known to relax and to help in stress relief. In the right manner, music can bring lightness into a serious situation.
Relaxing music therapy can heal, soothe and bring calm tot an agitated mind.
Defining "relaxing music" seems a matter of personal choice. Some people find the serene sounds of the waterfall and chirping birds relaxing while others relax with their favorite hard rock.
How Does It Work?
The therapeutic effect of relaxing sounds seems to have a scientific definition of its own.
When the human brain is relaxed it produces more alpha brain waves.
When a person is stressed out, his brain produces more beta and theta waves. Beta and theta waves are faster changing brain waves than alpha waves.
Within the fight-or-flee logic of a sudden stressful situation, the human brain processes seem to speed up to act faster. This can be helpful in short, specific moments, but it is counter productive when it becomes a chronically state of being.
A relaxing tune can help with its sounds typically rich in frequencies that are similar to our alpha type brain waves.
The mind is always open to suggestions and thus when a person is agitated or tensed, relaxing sounds, rich in alpha like frequencies, can actually bring brain frequencies down from theta to beta to eventually alpha brain waves, changing the overall mood of the listener during this process.
It's a scientific fact: A relaxing melody can help a person to get at ease. When a person listens to a piece of music that he finds relaxing, he can focus on that, forgetting his agitation and tension. His/her breathing slows down a well as the heart rate and blood pressure.
New FaceBook Fan Page Scenic Videos come join the discussion!
Follow me http://twitter.com/RipFilms
Feel free to download this video free
Check her out!
There are some who claim that the serene setting in which the fish swim about reduces stress. By witnessing a whole other world where everything is fluid, slow motion we lose ourselves in tranquility. The colors are vibrant and uplifting, the gentle hum of the filter that gurgles out an almost inaudible bubbling also produces a soothing effect. You begin to live
vicariously through the fish that have no deadlines, appointments or obligations, they simply swim. You almost become hypnotized. It is basically an escape. Also as a soothing element to relax people in stressful environments. Some believe that seeing fish swim about helps us to forget our worries and ease our minds.
Next in Relaxing Music Therapy: Season 1 Episodes
- 1:48:00 Aquarium 2hr relax musicby milleaccendiniFeatured 583,551
- Monterey Bay Aquarium 73 videos3K
- 5:01 Relaxing Nature Scenes - Relaxing Snow & Ice Storm Relaxation Meditationby ScenicVideos 666,716 views
- 23:02 Relaxing Music Therapy - Hypnotizing Drive Through The Canyonsby ScenicVideos 1,658,543 views
- 5:22 Relaxing Music Therapy - Relaxing Piano Music - Nature Scenesby ScenicVideos 779,422 views
- 1:01:11 Relaxing Rain On a Metal Roof (1 Hour Long) To help you fall asleepby ScenicVideos 2,111,848 views
- 7:12 Relaxation Meditation Sunset Over the Ocean Hawaiiby ScenicVideos 808,689 views
- 53 videos Play all relaxing music 3by b1l2a3c4k5a6d7d8e9r
- 1:00:19 Those Relaxing Sounds of Waves, Tropical Beaches with Ocean Sounds, 1080p HD Videoby LoungeVstudio 3,346,770 views
- 6:25 largest aquarium tank in the world - world's largest aquariumby AtTheZebo 547,994 views
- 4:25 Relaxing Music, the best underwater footage, HDby ichliebedichf 760,204 views
- 7:09 THE MOST RELAXING MUSIC GUARANTEED! (de-stress yourself)by rjnic0las 1,793,261 views
- 1:01:07 Aquarium's with Natural Wave Sounds 60mins "Sleep Sounds"by TexasHighDef 24,553 views
- 4:27 Relaxing Nature Scenes - Hawaii Sunset relaxing ocean wavesby ScenicVideos 200,513 views
- 2:59 Relaxing Music Therapy - Relaxing Under Water (Piano Music)by ScenicVideos 314,947 views
- 14:01 Relaxing Music Therapy - Relaxing Music - Waterfall Nature Sceneby ScenicVideos 459,322 views
- 7:08 Relaxing Music Therapy - Relaxing At The Ocean To The Sound Of Musicby ScenicVideos 89,893 views
- 6:39 Setting up a large tropical freshwater aquariumby practicalfishkeeping 1,214,516 views
- 58:16 Nature Sound 15 - THE MOST RELAXING SOUNDS -by kmusiclife 2,420,863 views
- 5:50 Relaxing Anti-Stress Musicby LetYourEmotionsOutTV 2,383,730 views
- 41:19 Music Therapy: Study Music, Self-Help, New Age Music with Beta Waves for Concentration and Learningby meditationrelaxclub 143,935 views
- 9:27 Aquariums - David Saxby's Reef Aquarium (extended version)by stuart bertram 1,038,301 views
- Loading more suggestions...