WeAreChangeLA debriefs CIA Case Officer Robert Baer about apparent Mossad and White House 9/11 foreknowledge
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 20, 2008
On October 16, 2008, Robert Baer, who was a CIA Case Officer in the Middle East over the course of almost two decades, participated in a discussion at the Hammer Museum entitled "A Third War: The Threat of War with Iran." Dr. Trita Parsi was part of the discussion which was moderated by Ian Masters.
Baer was briefly interrupted during the discussion by Jeremy Rothe-Kushel for clarity's sake, after he brought up 9/11 and reaffirmed his recently aired belief that Osama bin Laden is likely dead. That part went something like this-
Bob: The chances of Bin Laden being dead are very high. The question is are they going to drag him out in the next two weeks. Is he going to [laughter] out of cold storage and say "we finally got him." I don't know that he's dead, but he probably is.
Jeremy: But he didn't do 9/11 though.
Bob: Well, let's put it this way, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the mastermind...
Bob: ...said he wasn't working for Bin Laden, so...
Jeremy: Did Khalid Sheikh Mohammed put the Mossad assets in New Jersey to film?
Bob: ...No he's talking about the famous white van. It's an intriguing story. It deserves a book...
After the event, Baer graciously granted WeAreChangeLA members Stewart Howe and Jeremy Rothe-Kushel an interview in front of the Hammer Museum on Wilshire Boulevard. Although he avoided dealing with the operational aspects of the 9/11 attacks, Mr. Baer appeared to affirm or suggest Israeli Mossad and White House foreknowledge of the attacks. Baer laid out his take on a benign scenario for the "famous white van" associated with Mossad agents detained on 9/11 after being seen filming and celebrating the attacks. Baer also said that it could mean something "worse."
At the end of the interview Baer makes a very provocative statement:
"I know the guy that went into his broker in San Diego and said 'cash me out, it's going down tomorrow.'"
He then went on to say that this man's "brother worked at the White House."
He finally appears to confirm CIA involvement in the Iranian Revolution.
Here's some interesting info related to Baer and this subject from the great resource http://www.historycommons.org/ ----
"Before Mid-January 2002: Top CIA Official Reportedly Describes 9/11 as Triumph"
According to former CIA officer Robert Baer, a high-ranking CIA official tells a reporter off-the-record that, "when the dust finally clears, Americans will see that September 11 was a triumph for the intelligence community, not a failure." It is unclear why the CIA officer thinks this and the reporter who tells Baer this story is not named. However, Baer comments that if that is what the CIA thinks, "Im scared to death of what lies ahead." [BAER, 2002, PP. XXIII]
"January 13, 2002: Former German Minister Believes CIA Is Responsible for 9/11"
Andreas von Buelow. [Source: Public domain]
Andreas von Bülow, former German Minister for Research and Technology and a long-time member of German parliament, suggests in an interview that the CIA could have been behind the 9/11 attacks. He states: "Whoever wants to understand the CIAs methods, has to deal with its main task of covert operations: Below the level of war, and outside international law, foreign states are to be influenced by inciting insurrections or terrorist attacks, usually combined with drugs and weapons trade, and money laundering. Since, however, it must not under any circumstances come out that there is an intelligence agency behind it, all traces are erased, with tremendous deployment of resources. I have the impression that this kind of intelligence agency spends 90 percent of its time this way: creating false leads. So that if anyone suspects the collaboration of the agencies, he is accused of paranoia. The truth often comes out only years later." [DER TAGESSPIEGEL (BERLIN), 1/13/2002] In an example of covering tracks, Ephraim Halevy, head of Israels Mossad from 1998 until 2002, claims, "Not one big success of the Mossad has ever been made public" (see February 5, 2003). [CBS NEWS, 2/5/2003]
Entity Tags: Andreas von Bulow, Israel Institute for Intelligence and Special Tasks (Mossad), Central Intelligence Agency, Ephraim Halevy
Timeline Tags: Complete 911 Timeline, 9/11 Timeline
Category Tags: Alleged US False Flag Attacks
video: Stewart Howe
edit: Jeremy Rothe-Kushel
Standard YouTube License
- 2:12:41 Pengajian Islam: Mengenal Apa Itu Aliran Syiah - Ustadz Abu Zubair Hawaary, Lc. - Yufid.TVby Yufid.TV27,848 views
- 3:17 CIA Agent "NEVER watch television"!!by ScariestMovieEver111367,568 views
- 56:29 Interview with 27-Year CIA Veteran Ray McGovernby talkingsticktv49,096 views
- 46:45 Israel : La guerra de los Seis Días - Documental completo en español.by Sol Lewit83,349 views
- 1:08:31 An honest Israeli Jew tells the Real Truth about Israelby Muslims and the World379,316 views
- 9:08 Robert Baer on US-Iran Relations - Part 2/3by msoltan19,639 views
- 1:26:54 Pengajian Agama Islam: Sejarah Berdarah Syi'ah Rafidhah (Bagian 1) - Ustadz Firanda Andirja, MA.by Yufid.TV10,723 views
- 42 videos Play all Celebrities Speaking Outby EastAngliaTruth
- 1:09:45 Pengajian Agama Islam: Sejarah Berdarah Syi'ah Rafidhah (Bagian 2) - Ustadz Firanda Andirja, MA.by Yufid.TV6,977 views
- 5:48 CIA Agent Bob Baer Insist More To General Petraeus Resigning "This Isn't How This Is Handled"by MOXNEWSd0tC0M7,500 views
- 39:56 The Iran problem with Hanson and Baerby HooverInstitution13,591 views
- 28:36 Robert Baer says,"Iran is a new Super Power"(Malay Sub)by Pedrod02,460 views
- 1:55:03 The CIA Rogue Agents (Action,2013,USA) FULL MOVIE in Englishby seivdryn543,197 views
- 8:13 Ex-CIA Bob Baer: Waterboarded Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is "Almost Brain Dead"by keithmsnbcer23,519 views
- 17:08 Dying CIA Agent reveals US Government Alien Contact, Area 51 secrets, black ops and UFO knowledgeby bestideayet243,385 views
- 10:58 CIA Officer Explains New World Order’s Demiseby 2xtream93,652 views
- 9:28 WeAreChangeLA confronts 911 criminal Richard Ben-Venisteby WeAreChange Los Angeles15,608 views
- 1:29:44 A Third War: The Threat of War With Iran, Hammer Forumby UCLA18,193 views
- 9:48 WeAreChangeLA confronts 9-11 Criminal General Richard Myers Part 1 of 3by WeAreChange Los Angeles15,077 views
- 2:49 Robert Baer in 2008: Bin Laden is dead, US will extend war soon into Pakistanby terminalxpk3,144 views