Uploaded on Nov 15, 2011
Thanksgiving Holidays - 10 Ways to Volunteer on Thanksgiving- as part of the holiday series by GeoBeats.
Here are top 10 ways to volunteer on thanskgiving day.
- Number 10, volunteer at a soup kitchen.
- Number 9, have a party to collect clothes and food for those in need.
- Number 8, donate blankets and clothes to a homeless shelter.
- Number 7, volunteer at a children's hospital.
- Number 6, help deliver meals to those in need.
- Number 5, volunteer and make care packages for overseas troops.
- Number 4, help clean a public park.
- Number 3, volunteer at a local community center, assisting with activities.
- Number 2, volunteer at a homeless shelter.
- Number 1, make a thanksgiving dinner for a family in need.
Standard YouTube License