Hilarious Comedy Truth
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Mar 19, 2009
Canabis Sativa plant smoking promotes thinking and individuality; the government does not want to perpetuate a society of progressive individuals who might change things for the better.
The prohibition against marijuana is both stupid and unnecessary. Of all illegal substances marijuana does the least damage to individual human beings or to society. In fact, the two legal substances, alcohol and tobacco, each cause more damage than all the illegal substances combined.
Are there health risks to food additives?
Depends who you ask. Health Canada says all food additives go through a rigorous process before they are approved. However, some additives that are permitted in Canada have been banned in other countries. And some additives have been linked to cancer and other conditions. For instance, Red Dye No. 3 — which is sometimes added to ice cream, jams, pickles, liqueurs, ketchup and smoked fish — was banned by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in 1990 after studies linked it to cancer in animals. It is still permitted in Canada.
Are there any other concerns with food additives?
Some studies have linked some food additives to hyperactivity in children. A recent British study found that children without a history of any hyperactive disorder showed varying degrees of hyperactivity after consuming fruit drinks with various levels of additives. Those additives included:
Sodium benzoate, a preservative used to extend the shelf life of food and drinks. It's common in pickles and sauces.
Tartrazine, a yellow food dye used in ice cream, soft drinks and fish sticks. It is a sodium salt and contains more salt than the human body can handle. Besides hyperactivity, research has linked it to asthma, skin rashes, and migraines. This product is banned in Norway and Austria.
Quinoline yellow, a yellow dye used in soft drinks, cosmetics and medications. This additive is banned in Australia, Japan, Norway and the United States.
Sunset yellow, a dye used in yogurts and sweets. This product is banned in Norway and Finland.
Carmoisine, a coal tar derivative used in sweets and yogurts. It has been banned by Canada, Japan, Norway, Sweden and the United States.
Allura red, a dye used in soft drinks and bubble gum. This additive was introduced in the early 1980s to replace Amaranth, a dye that was banned by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and is only allowed in France and Italy in the production of caviar. Allura red is banned in Denmark, Belgium, France, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Austria and Norway.
Standard YouTube License
- 8:51 "RACIST? OR FUNNY? Gift Basket Prank" - Gabriel Iglesias (uncensored)by Gabriel Iglesias Featured 8,862,386
- 2:01:49 American Drug War: The Last White Hope: Pre Release Cutby TheStraight911Truth500,766 views
- 1:52:37 Venenos que consumimos a diarioby BravaTierra20,004 views
- 1:31:17 Corinne Gouget - "Danger dans nos assiettes, l'interview"by projetentreleslignes19,679 views
- 28:25 The All New Alexei Sayle Show 2 - BBC 1995 - Anarchic Comedy Insights From The Scouse Sartre.by chillmax21,598 views
- 19:01 Tartracina - E102 - Veneno Legal en la Comida - John Galeon (Tartrazina - Tartrazine)by John Galeon1,717 views
- 13:34 Paul Mooney: Too Black For Hollywoodby reelblack487,687 views
- 29:23 The All New Alexei Sayle Show Series 1 Ep 1- (01-06-1994)by TheShipSong16,062 views
- 10:23 Laurie Elliott - Comedy Now (Hilarious Canadian Comedian)by s6alam593,899 views
- 1:29:55 ASPARTAME - Sweet Misery, A POISONED World - Documentary, lecture, talk - (CANCER Food)by Health and Super Foods77,750 views
- 24:36 Aspartam - wie wir systematisch vergiftet werden - (fullversion)by DeepakGuniaVersand31,266 views
- 43:54 Whats In Our Food NZ Pilot to seriesby Scott Bryan362 views
- 6:05 Hilarious Amazing Comedy Duoby ColorCoreMe61,513 views
- 46:25 Corinne Gouget, interview sur les additifs alimentaires et l'aspartameby Le Chou Brave TV14,909 views
- 4:56 MIND - OPENING NUMBERS VIDEO ABOUT HUMANITY AND TECHNOLOGY !by RonPaul2008dotcomluv111,988 views
- 55:52 The Danger of Food Additivesby Riordan Clinic14,675 views
- 14:25 CND Shellac Bright Neon Nails With Additive Pigment Powdersby Divine By Design15,984 views
- 10:29 Dave Chappelle's Hilarious Stand Up Comedyby Dubkingz49,716 views
- 28:43 Alexei Sayle on Room 101, March 18, 2002 (first aired)by Anglogirl13,924 views
- 15:00 Aspartam - Gift erlaubt, Natur unerwünscht - Stevia, Pharmaindustrieby dazzafact60,286 views
- Loading more suggestions...