Smokey Gold New Years Eve Makeup Tutorial
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Dec 30, 2011
***Please expand for more info***
BLOG - http://misspixielulu.com
FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/MissPixieLulu
TWITTER - http://twitter.com/MissPixieLulu
In this video, I will be showing you how to achieve a glitzy smokey gold makeup look, which is perfect to wear on New Years Eve. This look is all about the eyes, with added drama from the smokiness of the eyeshadow and added sparkle from the gold glitter. At the end of the video, I will also show you how I completed the outfit and accessories to go with this look.
Blogpost - http://misspixielulu.com/2011/12/31/s...
Although you can recreate this look using your own similar products, below are the products I use in this tutorial (in order of appearance):
- Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer (used off-camera)
- Revlon PhotoReady Foundation (Natural Beige)
- Coastal Scents Camo Quad (Medium)
- Revlon PhotoReady Translucent Finisher
- Models Prefer Eyebrow Liner (Medium)
- Lancome Ombre Perfecteur Eyeshadow Base (used off-camera)
- Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
- Coastal Scents 88 Metal Mania Palette
- Coastal Scents Glitter Powder (Golden Fairy Dust 004)
- M.A.C Fluidline Eyeliner Gel (Blitz & Glitz)
- Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara (Blackest Black)
- Revlon ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder (Sunkiss Radieux)
- Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick (Soft Nude)
- Bloom Lip Gloss (Gypsy)
Special thanks to my little sister Rebecca (www.youtube.com/Bumbeckah) for helping me film this video.
This was filmed using Sony NEX-3 compact DSLR camera and edited all by myself using iMovie 9.0.2.
- This video is non-sponsored - all products were purchased by myself, given to me by family/friends or obtained through product trainings. I am not being paid for this video and all opinions are my own.
I hope you guys enjoyed the tutorial; any comments and suggestions are most welcome!
Please subscribe, to support me making more exciting and fun makeup videos in the future!
Wishing everyone a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Thank you all so much for your invaluable support over the year!
Bye for now ^___^
- Miss Pixie Lulu
Standard YouTube License
- 9:24 Everyday Taupe Eyesby From Head To Toe Featured 789,679
- 8:26 Plummy Silver Holiday Makeup Lookby MissPixieLulu5,640 views
- 14:05 Big Doll Eyes Makeup Tutorialby MissPixieLulu211,856 views
- 9:13 SNSD Tiffany 'The Boys' K-Pop Makeup Tutorialby MissPixieLulu21,431 views
- 8:55 Jungle Fever Makeup Tutorialby MissPixieLulu9,829 views
- 9:51 Easy black smokey eyes makeup tutorial for asian monolidsby FutilitiesMore14,409 views
- 7:02 Hard Candy Makeupby Marinshe3,835 views
- 5:24 New year's eve make-up tutorial / look / Gold and Blueby Kristianathe20,776 views
- 11:08 New Year's Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorialby MakeupByEman402,583 views
- 5:36 Champagne Shimmer (Neutral Colors) Eyeshadow Tutorialby genamourr374,048 views
- 11:43 New Year's Eve Glitter Makeup Tutorialby MakeupByEman114,295 views
- 4:29 New Years Eve Makeup Tutorial: Glitzen Goldby TheMaryberrylive3,372 views
- 6:52 How to cut thick, frizzy & coarse Asian hair by Kenneth Siuby salonriah33,759 views
- 4:17 New Years Makeupby MakeupByLeinaBaaaby111,746 views
- 6:26 sexy sparkling eyesby SweetBeauty199035,646 views
- 1:53 ♡Romantic Kiss Make-Up Look♡ (New Year's Eve)by EnViiZ2,339 views
- 7:26 NYE ''Glitter & Diamonds'' Party Look - Makeup Tutorialby NikkieTutorials219,785 views
- 5:09 New Years Eve Makeup 2011 ♥by beautifymeeh59,945 views
- 10:08 Holiday Inspired Soft Green & Bronzy Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorialby MakeupByEman78,889 views
- 5:30 Sexy Clubbing Makeup Tutorialby MissJessicaHarlow1,579,924 views
- Loading more suggestions...