Uploaded on Dec 30, 2010
Over Christmas I did a lot of recording with my family using a Delta 44 and Mackie 1202 VLZ. I had a similar situation and heres what I did to get reverb to the headphones for the singers/players.
Its actually a lot easier then you think there are 2 ways to do this(that i can think of)
1. Set audio buffer all the way down.
2. Create vocal track - Enable input monitoring and record enable
3. Create Reverb Track
4. Send audio to the Reverb Channel
Option 2 - for direct monitoring solutions(ie USB)
1. Set Audio buffer to whatever works best
2. Create Vocal Track - Record enable
3. Create Reverb Track - Record Enable + Monitor Enable
4. Right click the Record button on the REVERB track and set it to "Record Disable"
--The reverb channel will have a latency of whatever your round trip latency will be. SO if you are running at 1024 you might have a latency of ~35ms... So I would recommend NOT putting "Pre-Delay" on te reverb plugin.
Standard YouTube License