IAEA Report: No Evidence Iran Diverted Any Nuclear Material for a Nuclear Weapons Program
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Sep 15, 2012
Mainstream media misrepresents latest International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) report. What that report actually says is there is no evidence Iran has diverted any material for a nuclear weapons program. And even more important: Much of Iran's uranium stockpile has been converted into a form that would be very difficult to use in a nuclear weapon.
☢ "The agency had found that Iran had "converted much of the new material to metal form for use in a nuclear research reactor." The Washington Post even quoted an unnamed Obama administration official acknowledging that the converted 19.75 percent enriched uranium could not be "further enriched to weapons-grade material." But this admission appears deep within the article." ☛ IAEA Iran Report: Little New except Reduced Bomb-Making Capacity - Tehran Bureau | FRONTLINE | PBS
☢ "The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) report made public Thursday reveals that Iran has actually reduced the amount of 20-percent enriched uranium available for any possible "breakout" to weapons grade enrichment over the last three months rather than increasing it." ☛ IPS -- IAEA Report Shows Iran Reduced Its Breakout Capacity | Inter Press Service
☢ "Not only is any Uranium Iran has below weapons grade but, according to the new IAEA report, Iran has today less enriched Uranium that could quickly be converted into a nuclear weapon than it had in May 2012, the time of the IAEA's last report (GOV/2012/23) on the issue." ☛ IAEA: Iranian "Nuclear Danger" Decreased http://www.moonofalabama.org/2012/08/...
✪ See featured video PROVING President Bush is LYING: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIeYAG...
✪ On 9/11, Tom Brokaw actually reported why we were attacked!
★Subscribe to Representative Press: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...
★Subscribe to RepPress (promo channel): http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...
★Subscribe to Fair TV: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c... (Peter Hart clip from http://youtu.be/hXZ5N4TkNZQ )
"Like its patron, Israel resorts to violence at will. It persists in illegal settlement in occupied territory, some annexed, all in brazen defiance of international law and the U.N. Security Council. It has repeatedly carried out brutal attacks against Lebanon and the imprisoned people of Gaza, killing tens of thousands without credible pretext ... The NAM delegates doubtless recognize the threat that dominates discussion in the West, lucidly articulated by Gen. Lee Butler, former head of the U.S. Strategic Command: "It is dangerous in the extreme that in the cauldron of animosities that we call the Middle East," one nation should arm itself with nuclear weapons, which "inspires other nations to do so."
Butler is not referring to Iran, but to Israel, which is regarded in the Arab countries and in Europe as posing the greatest threat to peace In the Arab world, the United States is ranked second as a threat, while Iran, though disliked, is far less feared. Indeed in many polls majorities hold that the region would be more secure if Iran had nuclear weapons to balance the threats they perceive.
If Iran is indeed moving toward nuclear-weapons capability -- this is still unknown to U.S. intelligence -- that may be because it is "inspired to do so" by the U.S.-Israeli threats, regularly issued in explicit violation of the U.N. Charter.
Why then is Iran the greatest threat to world peace, as seen in official Western discourse? The primary reason is acknowledged by U.S. military and intelligence and their Israeli counterparts: Iran might deter the resort to force by the United States and Israel. Furthermore Iran must be punished for its "successful defiance," which was Washington's charge against Cuba half a century ago, and still the driving force for the U.S. assault against Cuba that continues despite international condemnation."☛ Why America and Israel Are the Greatest Threats to Peace by Noam Chomsky http://chomsky.info/articles/20120903...
Standard YouTube License
- 1:42 Journalist Receives Death Threat for Talking About Israelby Representative Press ☞271,694 views
- 3:07 Not Just Israel, Iraq War Lies BIG too! Part 1by Representative Press ☞8,563 views
- 6:38 War Propaganda Exposed Part 1 Mass Media Warmongering Against Iranby Representative Press ☞16,097 views
- 3:23 If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! VIDEO WAS CENSORED!by Representative Press ☞4,385,046 views
- 19:10 The Neocon / Zionist Coup and Why It Matters to Americansby The Paulstal Service6,671 views
- 6:59 BUILD up to WW3: US close to ATTACK on IRAN over sanctions SYRIA WAR the PROXY playgroundby NewsVideoNetwork11,906 views
- 5:28 Iran protiv Izraela / Иран против Израела - Назад у будућност !by Алек сандар2,314 views
- 32:16 December 5 2013 Is Israel preparing for a preemptive strike on Iran??? 1 of 2by u2bheavenbound26,701 views
- 10 videos Play all TIME COMPRESSED Iran's President's Full Speech!by RepresentativePress
- 56:46 Iranium - The Islamic Republic's Race to Obtain Nuclear Weaponsby Clarion Project - Addressing Islamic Extremism74,920 views
- 5:51 Kissinger Predicts Nuclear War with Iran - Henry Kissinger on Iran - WSJ CEO Councilby World NEWS Today31,969 views
- 4:31 December 5 2013 Breaking News Israel states Iran Less Than A Month Building Nuclear Bombby u2bheavenbound8,426 views
- 26:02 BBC: Our World - Iran's Secret Armyby Darius Bazargan58,840 views
- 44:50 Cold War Nuclear Factories [FULL VIDEO]by FakeProphetTV180,510 views
- 10:31 IRAN LIE same as IRAQ LIEby ayti mohamed1,533 views
- 6:58 Saudis team up with Israel to plan strike against Iran - reportby RT70,620 views
- 59:03 History of Modern Iran: Rogue State | BBC Documentaryby DocumentaryNation237,193 views
- 13:00 Persian Muay [Iran] vs Kun Khmer [67kg] 15/9/2012by kunkhmer1,503 views
- 27:55 WW3 Iran is a nuclear threat in 2012 and Israel has the nuclear weapons as well!by TheOriginal FatDonkey4,611 views
- 4:28 BREAKING NEWS: Iran Confirmed To Have Nuclear Weapons!!!by Mat Larson79,914 views