Cristina Saralegui Supports President Obama
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jun 18, 2012
Are you in? https://my.barackobama.com/cristinavid
Today Obama for America is proud to announce the endorsement of Emmy award-winning talk show host and community leader Cristina Saralegui.
Cristina Saralegui, a seasoned journalist who is recognized as one of the most respected and influential role models in the Hispanic Community, and Obama for America Campaign Manager Jim Messina released the following statements regarding her endorsement for President Barack Obama. This is the first time that Saralegui has endorsed a President or actively participated in a presidential campaign. For 21 years, Cristina and "The Cristina Show" entertained, uplifted, and educated the Hispanic community in the U.S. and throughout the world.
Cristina Saralegui: "I came to this country when I was 12 years old because my parents wanted to give me the opportunity to succeed. Since then I have sat back and watched many elections come and go,but it wasn't until this election,and because of what I see in President Obama and know he's accomplished,that I decided to get involved. President Obama is a principled man who has worked hard to put healthcare and a good education in the reach of millions of Americans and believes that everyone who works hard and plays by the rules,should have a fair shot at the American dream. He understands the Hispanic community and has supported it unconditionally and that is why I was moved to endorse and campaign for our President's reelection.
"This is a critical time for our country and for the Hispanic community. Hispanics could very well decide the next election and I will do everything I can from now until November to ensure that President Obama is re-elected;there's simply too much at stake. President Obama,I was very fortunate to live the American dream and I know that only you will make it possible for millions more to do the same. You've had our back,and now,with utmost respect and admiration,I have yours."
Jim Messina: "'Cristina is one of the most trusted names in the Hispanic community and we're honored to have Cristina be a spokesperson for the campaign,speaking directly to Hispanic voters about the Presidents accomplishments."
Standard YouTube License
- 53:17 Two Choices: President Obama Sets Out His Vision for the Economyby BarackObamadotcom 72,076 views
- 3:22 Happy Father's Day from First Lady Michelle Obamaby BarackObamadotcom 523,882 views
- 5:49 President Obama Repeals "Don't Ask Don't Tell" - Veterans speakby BarackObamadotcom 176,368 views
- 2:20 Rural Americans for Obamaby BarackObamadotcom 51,072 views
- 4:32 The Story of Usby BarackObamadotcom 796,049 views
- 1:15 Jennifer Lopez: Join Latinos for Obamaby BarackObamadotcom 256,367 views
- 5:09 Obama Pride: LGBT Americans for Obamaby BarackObamadotcom 711,622 views
- 6:27 First Lady Michelle Obama Answers Your Twitter Questionsby BarackObamadotcom 101,022 views
- 3:46 Gloria Steinem Supports President Obamaby BarackObamadotcom 93,601 views
- 6:14 Obama 2012 Strategy Briefingby BarackObamadotcom 237,205 views
- 2:35 Happy Mother's Dayby BarackObamadotcom 388,867 views
- 1:02 We've Heard it All Before - Obama for America Television Adby BarackObamadotcom 2,247,151 views
- 0:55 Eva Longoria Shares Why She Supports President Obama - Get Involved at Latinos.BarackObama.comby BarackObamadotcom 145,693 views
- 0:16 President Obama's Record on Jobs - Obama for America 2012 Adby BarackObamadotcom 243,732 views
- 1:27 Mitt Romney's Economic Plan: It Didn't Work Then, It Won't Work Nowby BarackObamadotcom 176,099 views
- 1:51 Stephanie Cutter: Get the facts on Mitt Romney, Big Oil, and the Koch Brothersby BarackObamadotcom 807,222 views
- 1:10 Tough Decisions: "The Road We've Traveled" Teaser - Obama for America 2012by BarackObamadotcom 295,902 views
- 1:32 Nia Long Supports President Barack Obamaby BarackObamadotcom 42,299 views
- 1:09 Mitt Romney: Saying Anything to Get Electedby BarackObamadotcom 505,798 views
- 1:41 It's up to you.by BarackObamadotcom 31,505 views