Cristina Saralegui Supports President Obama
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jun 18, 2012
Are you in? https://my.barackobama.com/cristinavid
Today Obama for America is proud to announce the endorsement of Emmy award-winning talk show host and community leader Cristina Saralegui.
Cristina Saralegui, a seasoned journalist who is recognized as one of the most respected and influential role models in the Hispanic Community, and Obama for America Campaign Manager Jim Messina released the following statements regarding her endorsement for President Barack Obama. This is the first time that Saralegui has endorsed a President or actively participated in a presidential campaign. For 21 years, Cristina and "The Cristina Show" entertained, uplifted, and educated the Hispanic community in the U.S. and throughout the world.
Cristina Saralegui: "I came to this country when I was 12 years old because my parents wanted to give me the opportunity to succeed. Since then I have sat back and watched many elections come and go,but it wasn't until this election,and because of what I see in President Obama and know he's accomplished,that I decided to get involved. President Obama is a principled man who has worked hard to put healthcare and a good education in the reach of millions of Americans and believes that everyone who works hard and plays by the rules,should have a fair shot at the American dream. He understands the Hispanic community and has supported it unconditionally and that is why I was moved to endorse and campaign for our President's reelection.
"This is a critical time for our country and for the Hispanic community. Hispanics could very well decide the next election and I will do everything I can from now until November to ensure that President Obama is re-elected;there's simply too much at stake. President Obama,I was very fortunate to live the American dream and I know that only you will make it possible for millions more to do the same. You've had our back,and now,with utmost respect and admiration,I have yours."
Jim Messina: "'Cristina is one of the most trusted names in the Hispanic community and we're honored to have Cristina be a spokesperson for the campaign,speaking directly to Hispanic voters about the Presidents accomplishments."
Standard YouTube License
- 8:52 Dinner with Barack: Two Teachers, an Army Veteran, a Small Business Owner, and The Presidentby BarackObamadotcom 310,228 views
- 3:22 Happy Father's Day from First Lady Michelle Obamaby BarackObamadotcom 512,747 views
- 2:20 Rural Americans for Obamaby BarackObamadotcom 50,791 views
- 4:32 The Story of Usby BarackObamadotcom 794,312 views
- 53:17 Two Choices: President Obama Sets Out His Vision for the Economyby BarackObamadotcom 72,007 views
- 6:27 First Lady Michelle Obama Answers Your Twitter Questionsby BarackObamadotcom 100,551 views
- 1:15 Jennifer Lopez: Join Latinos for Obamaby BarackObamadotcom 254,744 views
- 6:14 Obama 2012 Strategy Briefingby BarackObamadotcom 237,144 views
- 1:02 We've Heard it All Before - Obama for America Television Adby BarackObamadotcom 2,246,663 views
- 3:07 Stephanie Cutter: Mitt Romney Blatantly Distorting the President's Recordby BarackObamadotcom 251,889 views
- 0:55 Eva Longoria Shares Why She Supports President Obama - Get Involved at Latinos.BarackObama.comby BarackObamadotcom 145,332 views
- 5:09 Obama Pride: LGBT Americans for Obamaby BarackObamadotcom 708,354 views
- 2:35 Happy Mother's Dayby BarackObamadotcom 387,469 views
- 2:12 Home for the Holidays: Share Why You're Working to Re-elect President Obamaby BarackObamadotcom 108,956 views
- 1:27 Mitt Romney's Economic Plan: It Didn't Work Then, It Won't Work Nowby BarackObamadotcom 175,932 views
- 0:38 President Obama Invites You to Dinner—and He's Bringing a Special Guestby BarackObamadotcom 19,671 views
- 3:46 Gloria Steinem Supports President Obamaby BarackObamadotcom 93,433 views
- 1:51 Stephanie Cutter: Get the facts on Mitt Romney, Big Oil, and the Koch Brothersby BarackObamadotcom 806,691 views
- 0:16 President Obama's Record on Jobs - Obama for America 2012 Adby BarackObamadotcom 243,366 views
- 3:30 More Jobs for Americans: Stand with President Obama to Continue the Fight for Jobsby BarackObamadotcom 178,012 views