#2 Burzynski, The Movie - Trailer No. 2 - CANCER - DVD now available
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Dec 29, 2009
'Burzynski' is the story of a medical doctor and Ph.D. biochemist named Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski who won the largest and possibly most intriguing legal battle against the Food and Drug Administration in American history.
His victorious battles with the United States government were centered around Dr. Burzynski's belief in and commitment to his gene-targeted cancer medicines he discovered in the 1970's called Antineoplastons, which have recently completed Phase II FDA-supervised clinical trials in 2009 and will begin the final phase of testing in 2010.
When Antineoplastons are approved, it will mark the first time in history a single scientist, not a pharmaceutical company, will hold the exclusive patent and distribution rights on a paradigm-shifting medical breakthrough.
Antineoplastons are responsible for curing some of the most incurable forms of terminal cancer. Various cancer survivors are presented in the documentary that chose his treatment instead of surgery, chemotherapy or radiation - with full disclosure of original medical records to support their diagnosis and recovery.
One form of cancer, diffuse, intrinsic, childhood brainstem Glioma has never before been cured in any experimental clinical trial in the history of medicine. Antineoplastons holds the first cure in history (curing dozens of them).
'Burzynski' takes the audience through the treacherous, yet victorious, 14-year journey both Dr. Burzynski and his patients have had to endure in order to obtain FDA-approved clinical trials of Antineoplastons.
However, what was revealed a few years after Dr. Burzynski won his freedom and gained FDA-authorized clinical trials, helps to paint a more coherent picture regarding the motivation of the U.S. government's relentless prosecution of Stanislaw Burzysnki, M.D., Ph.D.
Standard YouTube License
- 9:51 Suzanne Somers Throws Knockout for Cancerby Newsmax TVFeatured 143,081
- 3:03 #1 Burzynski, The Movie - Trailer No. 1 - CANCER - DVD now availableby BurzynskiMovie 112,333 views
- 36:22 FREE: First 36 of 108 minutes of "Burzynski - Cancer Is Serious Business"by BurzynskiMovie 56,509 views
- 14:08 The FDA meets Dr. Burzynski - from "Burzynski" - Cancer - www.burzynskimovie.comby BurzynskiMovie 33,793 views
- 37:01 Dr. Mehmet Oz interviews Dr. Burzynski & Eric Merolaby BurzynskiMovie 269,014 views
- 76 videos Play all Health - Cancer Curing Doctorsby jeannamilner
- Burzynski Clinic 506 videos45
- 5:38 Natural Cancer Cure? (Vitamin B17) Man Cures Himself Then Thrown In Jailby DAVID TRAVIS 31,516 views
- 1:48:00 CANCER CURE - Watch NOWby OnlyHempFuture 121,649 views
- 5:40 Dr. Julian Whitaker: "Our Medical Belief System" - "Burzynski, the Movie" - DVD now availableby BurzynskiMovie 3,797 views
- 5:10 Coming in 2013 | BURZYNSKI: CANCER IS SERIOUS BUSINESS, CHAPTER 2 | A Modern Storyby BurzynskiMovie 61,557 views
- 1:13:20 Cancer the Forbidden Cures - Full Documentaryby Kanal von strelitzia7564 171,036 views
- 6:02 Suzanne Somers' Cancer Controversyby CBSNewsOnline 47,290 views
- 8:28 Cured: Brainstem Glioma brain cancer - Jessica Ressel - "Burzynski" - www.burzynskimovie.comby BurzynskiMovie 8,414 views
- 2:29 could Dr Burzynski have cured steve jobs ???by videogangstar 23,529 views
- 23:42 Burzynski | 2-DVD Set Extended Edition Montage Preview of New Material | Cancer Is Serious Businessby BurzynskiMovie 16,951 views
- 14:13 Drs. Stanislaw and Greg Burzynski on Cancer (Part 1/5)by mercola 30,578 views
- 13:10 Kelsey Hill: Adrenal, lung and liver cancer - cured + PhRMA & FDA - www.burzynskimovie.comby BurzynskiMovie 6,879 views
- 5:19 Jodi Fenton - Anaplastic Astrocytoma Grade IIIby BurzynskiMovie 8,766 views
- 55:09 A World Without Cancer (HQ) - The Story of Vitamin B17 - G. Edward Griffinby Mike Fulmer 18,971 views
- 11:37 James Treadwell: Brain Cancer Survivor, Glioblastoma Multiforme Grade IV - "Burzynski"by BurzynskiMovie 13,880 views
- 8:11 Baking Soda Cancer Cure?by thetruthergirls 271,387 views
- Loading more suggestions...