Alex Jones: Lyndon LaRouche- War is Globalist Tool for Poplutation Reduction 1/4
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jul 4, 2011
The argument presented by Senator John Kerry, in defense of President Barack Obama's guilty violation of the Federal Constitution is, in itself, beyond all reason. The argument which the Senator presented in defense of his own shocking, utterly incompetent argument, has been one of the most disgusting pieces of sophistry on record. The question is, was that Senator blackmailed in some fashion? Certainly, submission to blackmail gives neither the Senator nor the Senate exculpatory credit. Clear and plain evidence by the errant President himself might be explained by death threats against the Senator. Since the culpability of the President himself is so clear, and so clearly proximate to treason on behalf of the British monarchy against our United States, the lack of credible explanations offered by Senator Kerry, is most troubling for those among us who had remembered him as being neither a traitor nor a fool. The President had violated the law, and that with the most flagrant shamelessness. This fact raises the question: "Is this President, whose popular support is being that of a decimated minority, willing to lie his way into a coup d'etat conducted in British interest as a betrayal of our United States to a foreign tyrant?"
A most fundamental, and clear, historical, and living principle of our Federal Constitution, is the issue at stake in this morally shabby affair:
In the matter of the Senator's culpable actions in this instance, the process leading from the victory of the original Thirteen States, to the adoption of a Federal, constitutional form of our Republic, was a carefully deliberated movement of our republic, out from under existence under a European style of parliamentary monetarist system, into a sovereign republic whose only competent basis for a continuing defense, was by a credit-system, against British and other foreign predatory powers waiting to strike us afresh.
At the same time, our most ancient foe had been then, and now, the same British imperial system which became the ruling authority in all major wars experienced by our sovereign nation since the February1763 Peace of Paris through the launching of the U.S.A. into the British-lain, imperialist trap of the prolonged U.S.A. warfare in Indo-China, as also the most recent Iraq and Afghanistan wars, that Iraq war organized through a lying British Prime Minister, Tony Blair, who has been among the most disgusting of the official, stinking eggs lain by the present British Empire in its recent history.
All through the years since the outbreak of our American Revolution, the intention of the British Empire, to the last report of today, the British monarchy, has been the subversion of our republic as the chief obstacle to its ambitions for becoming a global imperial power in the tradition of the original Roman empire under Augustus Caesar. That was made the doctrine which Lord Shelburne had deployed in creating the original British Foreign Office, and which continues as a doctrine of intended practice up to the latest report of the present day.
The fact that imperialism is the characteristic of the British monarchy of today, was made clear afresh by the currently reigning Queen of England, by her public utterances in world affairs during the period of the recent Denmark proceedings on Her Imperial Majesty's behalf. It was made clear by ugly threats made on behalf of the British Foreign Office, threatening the United States should there be a probable intent to re-act the original Glass-Steagall (domestic) U.S. law. The current U.S. President, a contemptible lackey known as Barack Obama, is at the beck and call to heel by the agents of the current British imperial Queen. Our disgusting President and his lackeys were successful in preventing that vote from being brought to decision under the preceding term of the U.S. House of Representatives.
Standard YouTube License
- 15:07 Alex Jones: Lyndon LaRouche- War is Globalist Tool for Poplutation Reduction 2/4by JediWitness346 views
- 12:08 Alex Jones: Lyndon LaRouche- War is Globalist Tool for Poplutation Reduction 3/4by JediWitness312 views
- 15:25 Alex Jones:How Tyranny Works in the U.S.(Police State,4th Amendment,Juries,Patriot Act,Mafia) 1/2by JediWitness332 views
- 7:39 Alex Jones: Lyndon LaRouche- War is Globalist Tool for Poplutation Reduction 4/4by JediWitness261 views
- 13:13 Ron Paul - 'Everything The US Govt does is Enforced with a Gun' part 2of2by RevolutionNewsUS404 views
- 5:09 Nicole Scherzinger - Don't Cry For Me Argentina HQby JediWitness826 views
- 37:43 Bob Chapman: Agenda 21, Mind Control, Currency De-Valuation and Callsby nwotaser924 views
- 15:17 The United Nations and The New Ageby CONTRARATIO471 views
- 15:00 Time in 2012 wont speed up: Global military control will -1 of 9-by MrPacmanpacks666 views
- 15:00 Alex Jones: Biggest Fool In Alternative Mass Mediaby ama918345 views
- 9:56 David Icke Exposes Scottish Establishment Paedophile Ring - on the Alex Jones show 1/2.by butlincat6343 views
- 1:27:59 Alex Jones Movie - America Destroyed by Design - Full versionby Rockin Ron790 views
- 19:49 Webster Tarpley: Orwellian War Awaits U.S. Ground Invasion in Libyaby nwotaser798 views
- 5:01 Alex Jones Predicted Recent Norway False Flag Attackby NAUresistance5,409 views
- 6:55 The inflationary path and currency destructionby GoldMoneyNews394 views
- 3:30 Top US Federal Judge Assassinated After Threat To Obama Agendaby Buddy Huggins4,323 views
- 7:10 Time Magazine is WRONG! The Declaration of Independence & the Constitution STILL DO MATTER!by Woodrow Voluntaryist319 views
- 1:23 LaRouchePAC Flash!- Kerry-McCain Resolution Pulled From Senate July 5, 2011by Lyndon LaRouche PAC250 views
- 15:00 Time in 2012 wont speed up: Global military control will -3 of 9-by MrPacmanpacks214 views
- 14:11 Writer Jeffrey Steinberg: Obama's Death Panels & Reinstate The Glass-Steagall Act 1/4by TheAlexJonesChannel14,378 views
- Loading more suggestions...