Walmart "Get On The Shelf" Contest wrights-wrist-rest
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 21, 2012
This is a brand new item, but hasn't hit the market yet. This product is called Wright's Wrist Rest and is a soothing band that you wear on your wrist. The idea came to me because I list on Ebay, Listia, and a few other selling and buying sites and my wrist would be so tired that I would have to stop what I was typing a lot of times because of the stiffness and pain. Or my Carpel Tunnel would make me quit but this is for anyone who types regardless of whether you have Carpel Tunnel or not. Maybe it will even save you from getting Carpel Tunnel Syndrome. I wanted to share my invention with everyone so that they could have the comfort I do while typing now. These will come in one style and many colors both for men and women so check these out and as soon as I finish making new one's they will be listed. These can be put in the microwave and depending on the wattage of your microwave you will have to test to get just the right temperature for warmth or put them in the freezer or refrigerator to chill them or simply just wear them the way they are. They are washable just toss them in the washer and dryer with no special care to clean them. They weigh less than 6 ounces so they are very lightweight and comfortable. Here is a picture of mine and my husband's to give you an idea of the design and colors they will come in. The cost will be around $9.99 which is a very good deal plus shipping which is $3.00. When you adjust your wrist rest to where it is comfortable to you simply apply the Velcro to it to lock in place.
I think you will be well satisfied with our product and if so please tell all of your friends.
So please vote for our product we think you'll like it! Thanks from Jerry and Lynn way down south....
PS You cats and dogs will love it my cats keep stealing mine from my desk and playing with it and then they hide it from me. Also if you like to sew like I do simply turn your wrist rest over and you can use it as a pin cushion so as you can see it is very multifunctional.
Standard YouTube License
- 7:15 Scroll saw desk book shelf Part 1by sdgood Featured 5,016
- 1:05:58 DGM 115- The 2013 GHDGOby DiscGolfMonthlyTV5,244 views
- 29:32 Sew Bumbuggy Sew Project #1 Wrist Pincushionby SewBumbuggySew351 views
- 9:19 FALL OFF THE BONE RIBSby smokemasters130,466 views
- 8:09 skateboarder wrist breakby salskates39,222 views
- 3:18 ✂ How to make a wrist band pin cushion using recycled materials - Natalie's Creationsby Natalie's Creations .6,816 views
- 3:02 Wrist Pin Cushion from Recycled Materialsby diymom751,272 views
- 6:03 Baggie Clothes by Dynelleby Dynelle Gibson761 views
- 7:35 Right Forearm + Right Wristby Michael Jacobs56,444 views
- 5:48 Patchwork Pincushion - How to sewby Marina Brumpton62,162 views
- 9:28 No More Wrist Painby Shapeshifter Media60,272 views
- 5:59 Best Drill Ever for Coming Over the Topby Zach Allen246,620 views
- 3:38 The Flat Left Wristby John Dunigan219,639 views
- 6:24 Golf instruction - Left wrist positionby Josh Zander7,073 views
- 3:34 Walmart Get on the Shelf contest entry Shopping Trayby Tommie Ryan595 views
- 6:49 Golf Lessons - How To Chip in Golfby Bret Hartman381,250 views
- 30:29 Wearable Electronics with Becky Stern 11/20/2013 - LIVEby Adafruit Industries1,975 views
- 9:49 Golf Lesson: Build Monster Lag w/ These Drills (Golfs #1 Lag Instructor: Lag Doctor)by RotarySwing.com Golf Instruction224,680 views
- 4:35 Early Wrist Set Drillby Patrick Damore Golf Instruction20,205 views
- 5:12 Sewing a Walker Tote Bagby Jimmie Lanley12,659 views
- Loading more suggestions...