This video is unavailable.
Silver: Physical Supply Information Tricks 4 & 6 digits for APMEX, BUCHAN BULL VLOG 5
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 31, 2011
This is the tenth video that we are posting, and BULL VLOG 5, and is just a tip sent to me by a fellow youtuber NMReich (Thanks very kindly from everyone!!). Most of us know how to tell the AMPEX physical supply on-hand up to four digits "9999", but did you know that in google chrome you can tell the physical supply on-hand for up to 6 digits "999999". This is a great tool for anyone who likes to monitor the physical supply of bullion in NA, how quickly it is selling, and more importantly how quickly it is being restocked, as the size alone of APMEX makes it a good bell-weather for the entire physical supply and demand in NA.
From viewer Valhalla, thank-you:
nice trick - you can do this with mozilla firefox if you install the 'firebug' add-on, it will give you the inspect element option
Viewers please feel free to comment, add to, unsimplify or outright tear my argument apart, lets make this a community of thoughts, questions and answers.
As Always, All The Best,
http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/a... --US Mint Bullion Production Data
http://buchanbullbullion.com/Market_C... --My written blog
Welcome to the Buchan Bull Bullion Channel!!
Your Economic & Financial Friend!!
We specialize in Bullion Sales, Production and Custom Casting.
Buchan Bull 99.9% Fine Silver, Traditionally Hand-Poured, Serialized and Sealed Bars should be available mid-January 2011.
Thanks for viewing and your support of Buchan Bull Bullion.
As always any questions, comments and criticism are welcome, and All the Best!
Stay tuned for more updates and videos of the production process.
PLEASE NOTE: No materials used in production are stored on-site. All materials used in production, including molds, are kept at various secure off-site locations and accessed only for production or inventory control purposes, both for safety and chain of integrity purposes.
WHY BUCHAN BULL BULLION?
1. Do you know where your Silver comes from?
Every bar produced by Buchan Bull Bullion will be serialized and a log will be kept updated on www.buchanbullbullion.com which will allow bar owners to identify exactly what batch their bars have come from, and all batch information will include complete data identifying exact per gram weights of silver for each mint(if more than one mint's silver is required for a single batch) used in the production process.
2. Is your Silver produced using recycled inputs, creating a much more environmentally friendly production process?
At Buchan Bull Bullion we do not refine bullion and therefore require very little, ideally none, of the harsh, toxic and environmentally damaging products used in the refining and leeching process to purify unpure bullion to 99.9%. At Buchan Bull Bullion we start with 99.9% raw silver blanks, sourced from various US and Canadian mints.
3. Is you silver produced locally, supporting local business?
At Buchan Bull Bullion, we are a family operation with help from other small family businesses, in an attempt to keep everything at a local level. If you read a bit in the ABOUT THE BULL section, you will find that money is not the main objective at Buchan Bull Bullion. Here we want to educate our clients, and have our clients educate us; we want to go up against the big guys and come out on top. Buchan Bull Bullion is produced for the average Joe, because that is who the Bull is, just the average BULL.
Please feel free to comment or ask any questions.
The BULL's personal blog can be found at www.buchanbullbullion.com , as well as updates regarding production, and information on custom casting.
We guarantee the authenticity of all our products, especially those produced in-house. We will cut any bar into pieces or drill holes in any place to prove the authenticity of our pieces, and are very happy to discuss any concerns that clients may have.
Standard YouTube License
- 9:28 Silver: Paper vs Physical Recent BUY/SELL trends Diverging Markets BUCHAN BULL VLOG 4.2by BuchanBullBullion 1,668 views
- 8:37 2011 Outlook for Gold and Silver - Part Oneby cfini72 4,303 views
- 5:51 Silver Pyramids. Mike Maloney & David Morgan In Las Vegas Part 2by WealthCycles 25,966 views
- 9:23 2011 Outlook for Gold and Silver - Part Twoby cfini72 2,666 views
- 12:04 Fundamentals of World Economy and why Gold & Silver are set to Skyrocketby RealSilverBull 530 views
- 4:30 Most underrated silver bullion on the planetby EpicRV 2,638 views
- 10:15 Basel III, Reserve Requirments, Second wave of the financial crisisby cvenzke410 1,335 views
- 7:12 Junk Silver Investing - Choosing the Coins that Sell at a Higher Profitby BlueRidgeSilverhound 2,906 views
- 2:32 Apmex vs. Preservation of Wealthby lowpross11 476 views
- 15:00 Robert Kiyosaki Silver is the biggest sleeper of allby Jason Asher 945 views
- 2:32 BREAKING NEWS- SILVER PRICE SET TO EXPLODE! get your own bullion business.by workinbullionwithme 2,166 views
- 9:43 Unboxing of Silver Dollars from APMEX - Part 1 of 2by SHTF Gear 6,121 views
- 5:06 Why Gold Will Crash To $1,000 - Nouriel Roubini Price Predictionby SilverCoinNews 2,631 views
- 6:30 Silver Investment Reasons: The Declining Dollarby pikingabundy 625 views
- 1:37 Perth Mint Strikes 10 Kilo Gold & Silver Year of the Dragon Coinsby perthmintbullion 20,640 views
- 9:42 Unboxing of Silver Dollars from APMEX - Part 2 of 2by SHTF Gear 2,886 views
- 4:10 What is the Best Silver Bullion to Buy?by QualitySilverBullion 44,853 views
- 9:32 Jim Rogers and Inflation - NewWaveSlave.comby TheNewWaveSlave 1,547 views
- 4:31 Silver Picking Advice. How to get Free Silver Coins and Rare Bank Notes! Garage Sales Not Necessaryby Silverpicker 19,602 views
- 5:57 Pawn Shop: Clad to Silver (and cool stuff)by 88schwyptrlcar 1,362 views
- Loading more suggestions...