Serenade of the Seas
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 11, 2012
Royal Carribean cruise ship departs from Piraeus Port on 11.5.2012
Serenade of the Seas is a gas-turbine vessel. This system produces higher efficient speeds than other cruise ships, and lower emissions than diesel cruise ships. She is 294 m (965 feet) long, 32.3 m (106 feet) wide, has a 8.5 m (28 feet) draft, and has a cruising speed of 25 knots (46.3 km/h). There are 12 passenger decks, serviced by 9 passenger elevators (6 of which are glass and either look over the Centrum atrium or outside the ship through a glass wall). The ship holds 2,490 guests and 891 crew. It is powered by two smokeless gas turbines, each able to produce up to 25.25 MW (33,860 HP) of power. There are a total of 1,055 staterooms aboard, 829 of which are ocean view, 589 of those have balconies.
The ship has eight restaurants and eateries: Reflections, Illusions, and Mirage Dining Rooms; Windjammer Café (buffet style); Seaview Café (cook to order); Portofino Italian-style Restaurant; Chops Grille Steakhouse; and Latte'tudes coffee and snack bar. On the top decks are other services and amenities available to guests: the Day Spa and Fitness Center, Beauty Salon, Solarium (indoor, adults-only, pool area), half basketball court, rock-climbing wall, nine-hole miniature golf course, golf simulator, jogging track, three pools, and three whirlpools.
The ship hosts a 756 person theater (Tropical Theater), slots and table casino (Casino Royale), 15 bars (including one non-alcoholic bar in the teens-only Fuel Disco), the Safari Club, a library, two nightclubs (Fuel Nightclub for teenagers, Vortex for 18 and older), a cinema, and an arcade. For children there is a day camp, a small pool area with a water slide (Adventure Beach), and the Adventure Ocean Youth Area.
On board there is a conference center, and the ship hosts wireless internet connectivity at a charge of 65¢ per minute in most public spaces. Guests can also access the internet through the royal caribbean online Internet Center. The ship also contains many shops, a photo and art gallery, business center, and medical center.
The video is taken by Petros Psarras © 2012 for Πειραιάς-Piraeus
You can also follow us at :
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "Exotica" on
- 3:45 Departure of the Cruise Ship Serenade of the Seas from Piraeus Port on Friday 11/5/2012by Markos MaladakisFeatured 1,819
- 21:19 The Serenade of the Seas Ship Tour! Mediterranean 2012 (THE BEST)by TheBarrettRevolution 8,459 views
- 9:08 SERENADE OF THE SEASby Ricard Gual 4,286 views
- 3:38 Brilliance of the Seasby CruiseandFerry 6,659 views
- 8:51 Antigua - Serenade of the Seas, Norwegian Dawnby Ray Juden 2,606 views
- 11:36 Serenade Of The Seas Vacation!by x0tiffany0x15 1,381 views
- 6:37 Royal Caribbean International cruise Serenade of the seas 2013by Frode Fossum 5,158 views
- 2:59 Serenade of the Seas, February 2012by Mogens Hallas 11,242 views
- 3:12 Serenade of the Seas Royal Caribbean Internationalby CruiseandFerry 1,117 views
- 1:31 Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seasby mgcoop2 12,554 views
- 14:02 Caribbean Cruise on Serenade of the Seas, December 2010by robknapp99 5,748 views
- 3:26 Oasis of the Seas Tsunami 3-24-2012by Port Fever 91,124 views
- 1:02 Royal Caribbean Serenade of The Seas Cruise Shipby trustmymechanic 21,167 views
- 1:30 RCL Serenade of the Seas - Junior Suite - JS 1594 - Suite Tourby PirateBayPosts 8,611 views
- 1:24 Serenade of the Seas Virtual Ship Tourby CleanCruising 14,713 views
- 2:47 Serenade of the Seas: Panoramica e Informazioni (HD)by DreamlinesItalia 777 views
- 0:36 Serenade of the Seas Pool Deckby iceprincess29 14,399 views
- 10:54 Serenade of the Seas ( Royal Caribbean) arrives in the lagmon venice 23/05/2012by 190759ge 894 views
- 22:02 NAVIGATOR of the SEASby Pireas Piraeus 3,344 views
- 0:36 RCCL's Serenade of the Seas Stateroomby iceprincess29 13,165 views
- Loading more suggestions...