Bhutto didn't mean to say "Osama bin Laden"
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 14, 2008
Hear her talk about bin Laden AFTER this interview:
SEE NEW VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJPqyd...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCIX0l... (it is towards the end of it)
Bhutto didn't mean to say "Osama bin Laden" Please pass this link on to others:
I hope we can get the truth out to that many people. You can help, Please pass this video on so at least as many people can hear the these facts.
I do hope as many people who were motivated to pass on a link to the misleading video will be willing to pass on the link to this video when they see the truth. I don't want to feel we are fighting a losing battle against people who do no research and just slap together illogical videos. And please ask others to subscribe, we need to reach more people.
"If the Taliban are eliminated, or if their poster-boy Osama bin Laden is caught" - Benazir Bhutto June 9, 2007
OTHER EXAMPLES OF BHUTTO TALKING ABOUT BIN LADEN BEING ALIVE:
October 2007, NEW YORK - Benazir Bhutto, Pakistan's former prime minister, said in an interview that she would cooperate with the American military in targeting Osama bin Laden.
Bhutto told BBC America, in an interview scheduled to air last night, that she would accept US assistance in the event they discovered the whereabouts of the Al Qaeda leader, but that she would prefer to have the Pakistani military execute the strike.
"If there is overwhelming evidence, I would hope that I would be able to take Osama bin Laden myself without depending on the Americans," Bhutto last week during the taping. "But if I couldn't do it, of course we are fighting this war together and would seek their cooperation in eliminating him."
August 9 2007, Finance Wire, NBC
CURRY: So if you return to power, how would you face down al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden?
BHUTTO: Bin laden has evaded capture because the pursuit has not been hard enough. We have to have pursuit of al Qaeda, tall pan, consistently and persistently and not only when there`s pressure on us.
September 19 2007, National Public Radio
INSKEEP: Are you saying that whoever is hiding Osama bin Laden would cooperate with you to track him down?
Ms. BHUTTO: No, they would not cooperate with me. They would try to stop me. I think the people who are hiding Osama bin Laden are dead scared of democracy. They're frightened that now President Bush and the United States and the world community is calling for elections, they're doing that best to find some pretext by which they can get the elections postponed, because the people who are hiding Osama bin Laden know it would be very difficult for them to do that if democracy brings the Pakistan People's Party back to government under my leadership.
Benazir Bhutto on CNN Nov 3, 2007:
WHITFIELD: So, Ms. Bhutto, am I hearing you correctly in saying that you almost directly blame General Pervez Musharraf for helping to produce these safe havens in Pakistan, where there is terrorist activity, where, perhaps, in these safe havens someone like the Osama bin Laden, the most-wanted terrorist in the world, just might be taking refuge?
BHUTTO: I wouldn't like to go so far as to blame General Musharraf directly, but I would certainly say that many people in his administration and his security apparatus responsible for internal security make me feel very uneasy. And I believe that tribal areas of Pakistan could not have become safe havens without collusion of some of the elements in the present administration. And this is why I believe that regime change is very important.
I had hoped --
WHITFIELD: Do you Musharraf -- I'm sorry. Do you think General Musharraf knows where Osama bin Laden is?
BHUTTO: I don't think General Musharraf personally knows where Osama bin Laden is, but I do feel that people around him are many who are associated with the earlier military dictatorship of the '80s. That military dictatorship formed the Iran Mujahideen. The Mujahideen subsequently became Al Qaeda and Taliban. So I believe that break has not been made between the supporters and sympathizers of the Mujahideen and thereby, of the Taliban and Al Qaeda that is necessary. We need an administration and a security apparatus that does not have people with links to the Iran Jihad of the '80s.
SEE THESE BOOKS:
Standard YouTube License
Next in Osama Bin Laden Dead. Assassination in Pakistan
- 3:23 If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! VIDEO WAS CENSORED!by Representative Press ☞ Featured 4,385,053
- 8:35 Former CIA Official Exposes Bush Administration Fraudby Representative Press ☞406,779 views
- 9:05 "Sit Down!" The Power to Silence the Truth about 9/11 Part 2by Representative Press ☞249,414 views
- 2:30 Critical Facts Reporters Won't Report, Serious Issues which put our Lives at Riskby Representative Press ☞28,447 views
- 1:29:52 Insight with Fatima Bhuttoby FrontlineClubLondon15,449 views
- 20:08 TRUMP: OSAMA BIN LADEN DEATH WAS A SCAM!by killuminatiAFF846,675 views
- 3:19 Osama Bin Laden Dead Since 2001 (Benazir Bhutto Says Osama Bin Laden Dead In 2007)by CH3MTRAILS157,640 views
- 9:25 'Zero transparency in Bin Laden killing - media needs to raise questions'by RT147,480 views
- 1:29 BIN LADEN DIED IN 2007! America is Lying!by DXTRChannel100,602 views
- 37:58 Why Bhutto Was Hanged ? Why Benazir Was Assassinated ?by krishan54870103,042 views
- 3:35 September 11 Shocking Discovery!by tshirtfaction1,437,767 views
- 47:01 Syria is my Responsibility - by Sheikh Omar El Banna FULL LECTUREby SplitmoonProductions11,551 views
- 0:31 David Rockefeller's Shocking Confessionby StopTheRobbery21,780,363 views
- 45:01 La muerte de osama bin ladenby Dario Ricardo221,870 views
- 32:54 Sheikh Omar Bashirby Chris J1,579 views
- 1:12:36 Fatima Bhutto at The Wheeler Center - Book writing ideasby FatimaBhuttoFanclub145,470 views
- 9:28 President Obama on Death of Osama bin Ladenby The White House6,564,423 views
- 16:11 Fatima Bhutto's interview in italyby saif mohammadi109,734 views
- 5:57 Benazir Bhutto Assassination Live Video Todayby j65655438,842 views