Published on Jul 27, 2012
For Free Download Click Here - http://adf.ly/6GbZV
"SB Safely Remove 18.104.22.1682 Final[TeNeBrA]
system utility designed for quick and safely stopping USB Flash Drives connected to your computer. With this utility you can safely stop and remove USB Flash Drives much faster then using "Safely remove hardware""" icon in the system tray.
Here are some key features of "USB Safely Remove":
· Safely remove in one click!
· Displaying processes which are preventing USB device from being stopped
· Powerful command line support
· 3 methods to stop devices.
· Automatically assigning hotkeys.
· Forbidding stopping any device.
· Customizable names and descriptions for devices.
· Notifications about connecting/disconnecting devices with the help of a balloon tooltip.
· Playing sounds or running external programs when devices are connecteddisconnected.
· Restricting access to the features of the program with a password.
· Loading custom images for devices
· Ability to operate SATA drives
A handy menu to stop devices
The main disadvantage of using the built-in Windows safe removal tool is that when using several hot-plug devices it is often quite difficult to recognize which device needs to be stopped. Most devices have the same name: "USB mass storage device". In addition, Windows does not let you hide a device you would not want to stop from the menu.
The device cannot be stopped right now. Why?
Ever encountered the situation when Windows does not allow you to remove a device? Unlike Windows, USB Safely Remove will show you the programs which prevent the device from being stopped and let you close these programs or just the files they opened on the device.
Keyboard shortcuts to safe removal
Like to do everything using the keyboard? Now you can stop and view devices with only ONE hotkey! No need to remember keyboard shortcuts for each device. Being in any application, press the key combination (Win+S by default) and you will see the stop menu. Use the Up\Down Arrow keys to select the device you need and either press Enter to stop it or Ctrl B to view the contents of a device disk. Also you can assign a dedicated hotkey to stop a certain device."
Standard YouTube License