Obama knew about Gun Walking in March 2009
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jun 22, 2012
On March 23, 2011, Obama lied to the American people about Operation Fast and Furious. He said that neither he nor Attorney General Holder authorized the effort to arm the drug cartels in Mexico.
Several weeks later, on May 3, Holder lied to Congress. He said he did not know who approved Fast and Furious. He also lied when he said he "probably heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks."
In fact, as the video proves, the Obama administration and the Department of Justice were deeply involved in the operation from the start.
August 9, 2012 - HIGH-RANKING MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL MEMBER MAKES EXPLOSIVE ALLEGATION: 'FAST AND FURIOUS' IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS
It wasn't about tracking guns, it was about supplying them — all part of an elaborate agreement between the U.S. government and Mexico's powerful Sinaloa Cartel to take down rival cartels.
The explosive allegations are being made by Jesus Vicente Zambada-Niebla, known as the Sinaloa Cartel's "logistics coordinator." He was extradited to the Chicago last year to face federal drug charges.
Zambada-Niebla claims that under a "divide and conquer" strategy, the U.S. helped finance and arm the Sinaloa Cartel through Operation Fast and Furious in exchange for information that allowed the DEA, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and other federal agencies to take down rival drug cartels. The Sinaloa Cartel was allegedly permitted to traffic massive amounts of drugs across the U.S. border from 2004 to 2009 — during both Fast and Furious and Bush-era gunrunning operations — as long as the intel kept coming.
This pending court case against Zambada-Niebla is being closely monitored by some members of Congress, who expect potential legal ramifications if any of his claims are substantiated. The trial was delayed but is now scheduled to begin on Oct. 9.
Zambada-Niebla is reportedly a close associate of Sinaloa Cartel kingpin Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman and the son of Ismael "Mayo" Zambada-Garcia, both of which remain fugitives, likely because of the deal made with the DEA, federal court documents allege.
Standard YouTube License
- 26:14 Video: Joaquín Guzmán Loera ''El Chapo' Guzmán - El Blog del Narcoby MundoNarcoMXFeatured 1,920,414
- 6:06 Obama Knew! ATF Agent Shared Fast & Furious Info with White House Last Yearby RevolutionNewsUS 8,433 views
- 5:01 Proof Obama knew about Gun tracing operation fast and furious aka operation gun runnerby Thomas Lowe 942 views
- 2:40 Fast and Furious Sparks Anger in Mexico. MORE BLOOD ON OBAMA'S HANDS!! IS OBAMA STILL SNORTING COKE?by Americanrevolution02 1,559 views
- 4:14 Juarez Cartel in Alliance with Los Zetas against Sinaloa Cartel in CD Juarezby Borderland Beat 21,389 views
- 3:48 Carrie Prejean Abruptly Leaves Larry King Interview Yahoo! TV Blogby ACoxon 1,377,054 views
- 4:44 "Los Güeros" del Cártel de Sinaloaby Grillonautas2 2,460 views
- 4:04 Obama Spoke About "Fast & Furious" Before Holder Claimed He Knewby ricthuse 4,668 views
- 3:08 Zetas, Sinaloa and Mexican Mafia shooting in Laredo Texasby agentofdea2 60,517 views
- 2:58 Congressman Scott on Fast and Furious and Executive Privilegeby RepTimScott 2,047 views
- 3:22 Acting ATF Director's Message On Reporting Wrongdoingby WashingtonGuardian 6,265 views
- 1:22 Obama Orders Launched Fast and Furiousby MidNightRider2001 137,341 views
- 13:09 How to make a policy envelopeby stampyra 2,080 views
- 0:44 Obama's Bizarre Gaffe: A Billionaire Should Pay Same Tax Rate As A JEW... Er... Janitorby JJ Gittes 3,051 views
- 15:49 Obama lied.by UNDERDOGTAHOE 425 views
- 5:16 Obama's MANY Gaffes #1by ensignbay 125,075 views
- 8:42 UNBELIEVABLE OBAMA GAFFES, Mistakes, Lies, and Confusionby ensignbay 413,949 views
- 1:05 Obama's Fast and Furious scandal, Attorney General caught lying in interviewby nakor667 1,253 views
- 4:56 Holder aide discussing 'Gunrunner' in March, 2009 : Eric Holder lied to Congressby ricthuse 615 views
- 1:29 Mexican Drug Cartels now control corridor from Mexican border to Phoenix.flvby jim bo 218,507 views
- Loading more suggestions...