Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 17, 2012
Rebecca Ann Sedwick, a beautiful 12 yrs old girl from florida killed herself on Sept 9, 2013 because she can't take any more bullying. Come on, people, we all need to speak out and take a stand against bullying. It is not going away until we all care and speak out. My heart goes out to the family of Rebecca.
Cyber-bullying claimed another victim on Sept. 8, 2013. Todd Loik killed himself just a few days before his 16th birthday. He was excited about taking his driver's test on his 16th birthday, Sept. 20. And he had showed his mom pictures of his favourite car he hoped to drive someday, a classic Buick Skylark.
Come on, Bullying has to stop. My heart goes out to Todd Loik's mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you
Cyber-bullying claims another sexual assault victim as Nova Scotia teen hangs herself. And no one has been arrested for this crime. Come on, this is outrageous..............................
It is believed that depression causes most teenage suicides and most depressions are a result of bullying. Let's all do our share to prevent this. If you witness bullying first hand, do something to stop it or Call 911.
This song is written in memory of all the kids that have died unnecessarily. Here are the names of some of the kids that I am aware of; to name a few: Mitchell Wilson, Jared Benjamin High and Megan Taylor Meier. For more names and cases please visit http://www.bullyonline.org/schoolbull....
As Ellen would say, Be Kind to One Another.
Why do you treat me so differently?
Why do you abuse me verbally?
Why do you hurt me so badly?
Just because I look, a bit, different from you
Why do you taunt me so endlessly?
Why do you say things to hurt me?
Is it because I don't do the things you do?
Or is it because I dress differently from you
Get to know me and you will see.
That I hurt inside, though you may not see
When you said those nasty things 'bout me
It cuts me, like a knife, so please ... let me be.
It hurts me deep inside, just please please ... let me be.
Why do you bully me relentlessly?
Why do you torture me continously?
Is it because I like to sing and do play sports?
Or is it because I behave differently from you
Just like you, I'm made of Flesh and bones.
And I bleed if you poke a needle in me
And I stop breathing, if you suffocate me
We are not that different, so please let me be.
If we can not be friends, just please, please... let me be.
Standard YouTube License
- 8:10 Chris Norman Sings "My Canada"by YokhanSebastian1,160 views
- 7:20 My Canada - Remembrance Day 2012 at UPCby YokhanSebastian670 views
- 7:57 Gassy Bubbles Anti-Bullying Song - 'Different People'by gassybubbles19,089 views
- 3:28 Pieces - Liz Longleyby Connie K10,975 views
- 6:08 You're Not Alone by Calebby WeAREtheChildren201021,649 views
- 4:11 Who Are The One Percent?by YokhanSebastian350 views
- 5:47 Senseless - Sandy Hook Elementary School, Newtownby YokhanSebastian172 views
- 5:15 Stay Strong (Anti-Bullying) Official Music Video HDby Thunderography9,833 views
- 4:28 Anti-Depressive Delivery - Path of Sorrow ( Feel. Melt. Release. Escape. )by SeethingVisions1,361 views
- 0:47 James Stewart - Harvey (2/2)by UMBUNGOUMBUNGO80,403 views
- 3:47 Human - Natalie Grant & Jordin Sparks - Dove Awards - Legendado PT-BRby Mari Ana1,041 views
- 3:37 Mother speaks out about bullied sonby t80941887 views
- 8:27 Anti-Bullying: A film about Gay Teen Suicidesby ClassLeadership16,044 views
- 6:45 You Are You (Short Film:Teenage Bullying)by nomorefail5,768,971 views
- 4:15 Song About Bullying / Song About Suicide - Close To The Edge By Cameron Brownby Cameron Brown391,397 views
- 3:33 My Sisters's Keeper - faith, han, leah, bub, ebb, lydiaby Faith Morie4,173 views
- 5:04 Aimee Mann - How am I differentby Philadelphia90124,386 views
- 3:23 Different - April Lockhart (Lyrics) ♥by hamilamae051,045 views
- 5:23 RACE: Are We So Different?by UnderstandingRace153,579 views
- 9:10 Megan Meier Commits Suicide Over MySpace Cyber Bullyingby Emily Wilson110,403 views
- Loading more suggestions...