Published on Jul 1, 2013
Things got up close and personal as the 2013 Distinguished Alumni Awards were presented at the 51st annual Law School Alumni Dinner.
With the help of family, friends and colleagues, presenters Mary Pat Enright Fleming '85 and Scott C. Becker '93 told a few tales out of school as they introduced the five alumni and one non-alum who were honored for their excellence in practice and their service to the profession and the community. The awards were conferred by the SUNY Buffalo Law Alumni Association.
This year's honorees were:
* Hon. John M. Curran '84 - Award for the Judiciary
* James P. Harrington '69 - Award for Private Practice
* Christopher L. Jacobs '99 - Award for Community Service
* Mark G. Pearce '78 - Award for Public Service
* Carol M. Matorin '76 - Award for Business Achievement
* Lauren D. Rachlin - Award for Service by a Non-Alumnus