Kings Cross Life - Aaron's story
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Dec 10, 2012
Aaron or DJ A-Game has been DJing in the cross for over 6 years. Looking onto the crowd from his DJ booth he's all about people having a good time but sometimes can't believe what he sees when he leaves his clubs after his set is finished.
Please be respectful with your comments on this video. We will be moderating comments and will delete any comments that we find to be:
• In any way promotes binge drinking or celebratory of any bad behaviour associated with binge drinking.
• Defamatory, vindictive or abusive to any of the people in the movies
• Mention any past victim of Kings Cross in any way that would glorify any such events that led to their accident.
• Defamatory to NSW government, the police and any other parties that are involved with the NSW government.
• Referencing any criminal proceedings or allegations of any kind.
• Contain racism, prejudice, sexism, homophobic comments of any kind.
See more Kings Cross Life videos http://www.youtube.com/whatrudoing2yo...
Kings Cross Life -- Eddy's story -- http://youtu.be/_42TEWD_L7s
Kings Cross Life -- Ben's story -- http://youtu.be/CICAIchbI6s
Kings Cross Life -- Fuzz's story -- http://youtu.be/DZXbdDEfLMM
Kings Cross Life -- Daisy's story -- http://youtu.be/IytKzbz0pv4
I am passionate about two things, I am passionate about music and people, if I can match those two together, I'm living my dream basically. For me, the cross is just, you know like a melting pot of different people, you know when you come to the cross people are here to have a good time. We actually come out to the venues its quite safe for patrons to go in, we have bit of security, there is water behind the bars. I do play at multiple clubs, so I start early, say at about 8 o'clock, and then I won't finish till 5, so I probably go to three clubs in between. The vibe later on in the night does kind of get a bit worse, the stumbling and some people may even fall over because they are that drunk, that's that immediate sign for security, or even me if I am behind the desk to wave someone and go, you know this person is too drunk, and they have time to leave now. People should be able to handle how much they tolerate, how much they drink. You know if people are too drunk, they are only going to do themselves harm, or potentially do harm to others. When it's outside of our venue, that's where the problem is, and you see a lot of the incidences that are based on the street, you can feel the frustration when you are outside, and that's where I see kind of, a lot of the agro coming. People come to the club, that's the destination they know they are going to have a good time. If you are too drunk to get into a venue, you're are missing out so its their fault.
Standard YouTube License
- 46:26 كاريكاتير حلقة بيت المرحومby Al Sharqiya Featured 46,825
- 2:31:22 Life In Space & The Future Of Mankindby Conspiracy Theory XM8,779 views
- 2:21 Kings Cross Life - Eddy's storyby WhatRuDoing2Yourself56,151 views
- 2:19 Kings Cross Life - Fuzz's storyby WhatRuDoing2Yourself43,313 views
- 2:22 Kings Cross Life - Ben's storyby WhatRuDoing2Yourself107,591 views
- 7:15 What does a night in Kings Cross look like?by ABC News (Australia)86,255 views
- 9:38 Man dies, comes back to life, what he sawby Lee Goodall19,010,672 views
- 1:54 Kings Cross Life - Daisy's storyby WhatRuDoing2Yourself66,696 views
- 14:13 Aphromoo on How to Support for your AD Carryby Tekdees706,979 views
- 17:49 Minecraft Custom Map - Temple Run Ep.1 - First Attempt... RAGE! (Parkour Map)by Gamerbomb2,286,906 views
- 17:28 WARNING: THIS STORY WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEby kirkwmurray4,602,134 views
- 1:30 Mobile Phone Footage Showing the Violent Arrest of Four Teenagers Kings Cross Shooting 21/4/12by wordswithmeaning51,240 views
- 9:37 Chris Brown Talks Beef With Drake, Jay-Z, His Extreme Fans and Gets Put On The Raftby Power106la2,306,393 views
- 3:34 A Rational Fear - The People Of Kings Cross Solve Big Problemsby A Rational Fear35,381 views
- 1:12:32 30 Shredders In One Solo!by gmcguitar2,010,958 views
- 3:32 Ishod Wair Bonus Reelby dlxvids358,045 views
- 6:19 The Axis of Awesome: 4 Chords, Metro Theatre 2010by AxisofAwesomeMusic104,944 views
- 2:59 Chaminda Vaas takes a hat-trick in the first three deliveries in an ODIby Sachintha Kariyawasam300,762 views
- 9:04 Led Zeppelin-kashmir...the real videoby Jacoba Wolfe13,302,956 views
- 4:20 Nicky Romero - Toulouseby karamba72889,605,311 views
- Loading more suggestions...