Ultrasound Central Line Training Model
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 18, 2011
NEW - Blue Phantom Ultrasound Central Line Training Model
Blue Phantom's newly released central line training mannequin offers clinicians superior anatomical realism and tremendous durability. Engineered using our LifeCast™ modeling approach, which combines external landmarks from a live human cast and internal anatomy based on digital human files, this is the most realistic central line mannequin available anywhere.
Constructed from Blue Phantom's ultra-durable and self-healing SimulexUS™ simulated tissue, users can train repeatedly without calculating cost per use. Blue Phantom's patented simulated tissue matches the acoustic properties of human tissue; users can expect extremely realistic ultrasound image characteristics.
This central line trainer is an excellent tool to teach, practice and learn complete central line placement. Optimized for ultrasound guided and blind insertion technique, clinicians can insert guidewires, dilators and catheters into the internal jugular vein (IJ), subclavian vein and axillary vein.
The Blue Phantom central venous ultrasound simulator contains extremely realistic anatomy of the adult male upper torso, including:
• Landmarks: clavicle, trachea, suprasternal notch and manubrium
• Arteries: axillary artery, carotid artery, subclavian artery
• Veins: axillary vein, brachiocephalic vein, internal jugular vein, subclavian vein
• Simulated superior vena cava (SVC), right atrium and right ventricle accommodate full threading of guidewires and catheters
For more detailed product information, please visit the product webpage at http://www.bluephantom.com/product/Ul...
All Blue Phantom products are designed to be ultra-durable, providing tremendous use at a low cost of ownership. For more information on replacement parts for the ultrasound central line training model, please visit our website at http://www.bluephantom.com/product/Ul...
© 2011 Blue Phantom. All Rights Reserved.
Standard YouTube License
- 9:16 EM Procedures - Central Line part 2by njohnsonmd41,100 views
- 8:00 Centeral venous cath.(internal jugular vein).wmv2by amola3646,030 views
- 6:20 Ultrasound Technologist, Career Video from drkit.orgby DrKitVideos4,425 views
- 15:30 Internal jugular insertionby Lowell Satler, MD898 views
- 3:25 Understanding Ultrasound for Cental Line Trainingby BluePhantomTV2,145 views
- 12:26 PLACEMENT OF A FEMORAL VENOUS CATHETERby Dr.GABER MUBARAK75,477 views
- 9:10 Ultrasound Guidance for Central Venous Access - Part 2 - SonoSite, Inc.by SonoSite17,246 views
- 5:14 Lifecasting: How to make a Lifecast of your face (Part 1: Taking the mold)by Frank J. Fedel17,645 views
- 27 videos Play all ECHOby namasivash
- 15:30 Placement of Central Venous Catheter - NEJMby Huy Vo32,469 views
- 4:18 Learn to do Central Line Insertion .flvby Jaison Raju32,284 views
- 12:21 Hemodialysis catheter insertion by Quintonby TheQbank109,805 views
- 10:59 What to expect with a PICC line insertionby rmccloudchavez10,424 views
- 10:44 Central Line Placementby theedexitvideo .863 views
- 2:20 Subclavian Line: presented by Dr. Gallagher's Neighborhoodby Dr. Gallagher's Neighborhood37,007 views
- 6:50 Occupational Video - Diagnostic Medical Sonographerby ALISwebsite10,369 views
- 4:48 Spinal Epidural and Lumbar Puncture Training Modelby BluePhantomTV10,967 views
- 8:44 Carotid Artery Ultrasoundby ConemaughHealthSyst17,712 views
- 6:37 CVS; Tech Tip; Phantom Testing 1by soundvisionweb1,108 views
- 5:00 How to: Peripheral Arm Veins for Vascular Access with Ultrasoundby SonoSite17,868 views