Dynamometer Drive Systems from Galco Industrial Electronics
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jan 11, 2013
This video describes the dynamometer drive system provided by Galco's Engineering Division. For more information on Galco's engineering division call 800-337-172 or visit: http://www.galco.com/engsvc/findex.ht...
Galco Engineered Systems success is based on taking a custom solution approach to each dynamometer application. Starting with the customers speed/torque curve requirements our engineers best fit the AC motor solution to meet the particular engineering test article requirements. If possible Galco can utilize standard AC motors to fit the application requirements saving time and cost. Galco can offer a wide range of solutions from low base speed/ high torque requirements to motors requiring a wide speed range of up to 5:1.
Dynamometer Drive Systems capabilities include speed/ torque switching "on the fly", torque regulator using torque meter or load cell feedback, high dynamic response and field buss capabilities.
Dynamometer Drive Systems
- Line regenerative AC applications up to 2000 HP
- Line regenerative DC dynamometer applications up to 2000 HP
- Common bussed AC drive applications
Custom Built Dynamometers
- Custom AC dynamometers
- Liquid or air cooled dynamometers built to specifications
- Permanent magnet low inertia dynamometers
- High speed dynamometers
To find ABB drives on Galco's website go to: http://www.galco.com/get/ABB-Drives?s...
Galco is a Factory Authorized Stocking Distributor for Over 150 Brands of Industrial Electrical & Electronic Automation, Controls and Component Products; On-Site and Send-In Repair Services for Industrial Control & Automation Products for Over 2,000 Brands; Engineered Systems Integration, Retrofits & Upgrades for Variable Speed Drives, CNC, PLC Systems, Dynamometers & Test Stand Applications. Visit us online at http:// www.galco.com or call us at 800-337-1720.
With respect to the usage, installation or assembly of any products described in this video, Galco Industrial Electronics, Inc., a Michigan corporation, encourages you to follow the requirements and/or guidelines of: i) the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970, Public Law 91-596, as amended, and all laws, rules and regulations implemented in relation thereto; ii) the National Electric Code®; and iii) NFPA 70E®. Any installation, assembly or work described in this video should be performed by a qualified licensed electrician.
GTV, Galco, galco.com, Galco Industrial Electronics, and Galco Industrial Electronics, Inc. are registered and/or pending registered trademarks under the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, assumed names, registered domain names, and/or trade names of Galco Industrial Electronics, Inc., a Michigan corporation.
While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information provided is accurate and has been obtained from reliable sources, Galco is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warrantees of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. At all times you should defer to the instructions and safety guidelines issued by the manufacturer. In no event will Galco, its agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information provided to you or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Standard YouTube License
- 10:39 Snowmobile Dyno explained at JAWS Performance, PowerModz.com!by PowerModz Featured 3,812
- 4:10 How to Install a Shunt Trip on an ABB TMAX Series T1, T2, & T3 Enclosed Circuit Breakerby GalcoTV9,840 views
- 2:41 Magnecraft 861 Series Solid State Relay from Schneider Electric Overviewby GalcoTV548 views
- 2:11 Different Types of Modern Contactorsby GalcoTV2,056 views
- 1:56 ABB TA Series Thermal Overload Relayby GalcoTV4,881 views
- 56:47 Hydrogen; Nature's Fuelby Prairie Public Broadcasting62,275 views
- 5:12 Conergy Inverter manufacture processby Derek Woods1,873 views
- 26:00 Understanding Diesel DPF Regenerationby Dan Watson51,326 views
- 23:52 AC MOTORS AND GENERATORSby PublicResourceOrg165,875 views
- 23:13 Integrating Bricsnet Enterprise IWMS with BIM and GIS for Facilities Lifecycle Managementby Andy Fuhrman1,253 views
- 1:06:17 Lecture - 4 Controlled Rectifier Part-III (Three phase)by nptelhrd23,457 views
- 54:03 Industrial Electronics I Chapter 1 dayby IowaWestern180 views
- 13:20 NEGOCIO MUY RENTABLE - Sistema Espiraby Sergio Cettour1,089 views
- 6:12 Top 30 Dyno Tuning Disasters - HDby mrbeefhbw1,220,480 views
- 3:04 Capacitor Charging and Discharging [Electronics & Communication].aviby sharpedgelearning17,955 views
- 7:37 PowerDyne from Mustang Dynamometerby mustangdyne3,765 views
- 1:26 chevy 235 Alternator setupby Michael Beattie5,625 views
- 4:58 Asynchronous Induction Motor. How does it work.aviby florinc93222,814 views
- 0:43 final moments of ryans 99 dodge cumminsby SockBilly63,031 views
- 5:01 Stater motor and Alternator assembly lineby Tapan Upadhyay2,639 views
- Loading more suggestions...