The Only Constant is Change
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 4, 2012
If there is anything the 24-hour news cycle, social media and life have taught us, it's that change is the only constant. And last week was no exception.
Two companies that challenge individual real estate agents to raise the bar team up, the other show dropping over at HUD and the largest social network brought huge changes for brands looking to leverage its site. And all that news came out within a 36 hour time frame. Let's dive in.
If You're VPA And You Know It Clap Your Hands
On Tuesday Verified Professional Agent announce that the for consumer, by consumer real estate agent rating service Mountain of Agents, would be adding VPA functionality.
According to the CEO of Mountain of Agents, Michael Becker, they're adding this enhancement to their service because they feel being a VPA™ is truly a competitive advantage for agents. Which, as a for consumer, by consumer service, must mean they feel VPA's are going to do a better job for the average consumer.
We've discussed the vetting process done by Verified Professional Agent before. With both of these services emerging in recent months as major players within the industry, it seemed only natural that collaboration might happen.
If you haven't checked out either service, do it now, you won't regret it.
Not An April Fool's Joke
HUD announced Monday that the mortgage insurance for FHA loans will increase on April 1st, 2012. Starting April 1, Upfront MIP for loans raises from 1.000% to 1.750% of the loan size. Annual MIP fees change, too, climbing by 10 basis across the board and by an additional 25 basis points for loans between $625,500 and $729,750
The changes, which will raise about $1.25 billion for the FHA, who's reserves dropped to a record low $2.6 billion last year.
So, in an attempt to bolster its books, it'll spread the increase across the board to eradicate the deficit as quickly as possible. Although the thought of our clients, and yours', paying more isn't something that excites us, it's important for FHA to stay viable.
Timelines... They Are A Changin'
If you currently operate, or are looking to operate a Brand Page on Facebook, look out for some important changes.
Rather than drone on about all the changes coming your way, here's a quick rundown: Update look. Brand pages now have the same Timeline look as personal pages. No default landing pages. However, you can now pin posts to the top of your timeline for up to seven days. Private massaging between brands and users. Don't abuse this!
There are a few more changes, those are just the highlights. Check out this article here or this one here for a few more notes about the change.
Standard YouTube License
- 8:28 ¿Sabe cómo funciona la mente del consumidor? Es neuromarketing, explica el experto Jürgen Klaricby Negocios en Telemedellín 79,086 views
- 8:18 Tony Robbins - Tiny Changes Mean Huge Resultsby TriVita at RipenLife.com 882,253 views
- 7:05 How to Buy a Foreclosure or Short Sale Homeby TemeculaRealtor 24,554 views
- 8:31 What is Mortgage Insurance? Review of Mortgage insurance vs Life Insuranceby Addy Saeed 303 views
- 10:25 Foreclosure Properties and how to wholesale real estate bank owned propertiesby Antonio Edwards 16,684 views
- 6:21 How To Buy Bank Owned Real Estateby MortgageMadman 47,349 views
- 3:01 FHA Loan Basics: Minimum Requirementsby Tony Lander 4,125 views
- 10:05 Shiv Khera Motivational Speaker in India Corporate Training India Leadership Training Indiaby songlac 36,415 views
- 3:50 As I Lay Dying - The Only Constant is Change (cover)by punkerguy905 784 views
- 4:15 The Secret to Changing Your Life with "Mental Magic"by Anthony Hamilton 3,647 views
- 8:37 The only constant in life is changeby Jana Allmrodt 1,059 views
- 3:37 Customers Don't Care About Your Productby Chase Thompson 178 views
- 10:09 Cadbury Chocolate Up-Size Back-Flip Downsize Fail Consumer Backlash Effect Extra Joyby leokimvideo 6,005 views
- 3:36 John Kotter - Resistance to Changeby KotterInternational1 20,073 views
- 4:35 Mortgage Insurance Vs Individual Life Insuranceby Travis Strain 1,906 views
- 9:09 Mortgage Protection Insurance Sales from Homeby protectyourmortgage 3,009 views
- 3:19 What is Mortgage Protection Insurance?by MortgageProtectionSC 31,345 views
- 8:28 An Introduction to Business Process Managementby stephentillemans 55,766 views
- 7:38 Change Management: The Impact of Change on The Individualby EMPATHICMANAGER 1,228 views
- 19:59 New Agent Advice from 12 Top Real Estate Agentsby TopAgentInterviews 34,013 views
- Loading more suggestions...