Uploaded on Jun 18, 2009
Again, using jrose0555's Action Replay code and Star Fox Adventures v1.1, I was able to replace Fox with Krystal in the ending cut scene
I also have the 'Krystal Released' cut scene in high quality.
As stated before, I don't have a great way to capture video from the GameCube (I'm using a DVD recorder and then transferring it to my computer), so that's why the video looks interlaced and the audio is mono. But hey, it's a lot better than a camrip.
If you have Star Fox Adventures v1.1 and would like to try this, here is how I did it:
1) Play the game normally until you've beaten General Scales and received the Final Krazoa Spirit.
2) You will be on the roof of the Krazoa Palace, save here (do not release the Krazoa Spirit yet).
*If you have a spare memory card, it may be a good idea to make a backup copy of your Star Fox Adventures save data.*
3) Using an Action Replay, copy jrose0555's code from this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuIZFn... and start the game with the cheat code.
**I suggest that you also enable your Action Replay's 'infinite health while flying' cheat. If you don't, you will only have three hearts to defeat Andross.**
4) Start the game with that code. Once you've loaded your save file, press Z to open the hi-def display device.
5) Press 'Start' and save the game.
6) Reset the game WITHOUT the Action Replay and load your save file.
7) You should now be Krystal standing on top of the Krazoa Palace with the last Krazoa Spirit. Release it, and you should see the remaining cut scenes (minus the Andross battle) with Krystal instead of Fox.