福島第一 Fukushima ☢ Nuclear Blast?
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Apr 21, 2011
UPDATE: I now believe the best explanation for Unit 3 is an ex-vessel steam explosion: http://iangoddard.com/fukushima01.html
A steam explosion does not exclude a nuclear criticality as considered in this video (in fact the explosion of the Borax test reactor was both a criticality and a steam explosion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUhVGH... ), but at the same time a steam explosion does not require a criticality because interactions of molten fuel and water are sufficient to generate a steam explosion.
In my opinion, an ex-vessel steam explosion from the primary containment that triggered secondary hydrogen explosions (and not TEPCO's theory of just a hydrogen explosion in the upper deck above the containment) is sufficient to account for all the observations of Unit 3.
Original Description *****************
Professor Christopher Busby: "I believe that the explosion of the No 3 reactor may have also involved criticality but this must await the release of data on measurements of the Xenon isotope ratios." [*]
As evidence that a nuclear explosion could happen at a nuclear-power plant, Busby cited recent findings that the Chernobyl explosion may have been driven by a release of nuclear energy, not chemical (hydrogen) energy as has been assumed. These important findings were reported in a paper in Pure and Applied Geophysics
"The alternative version [ of how Chernobyl exploded ] is based on the assumption of a large instant energy release of nuclear energy. Convincing evidence in favor of this version was for the first time obtained by Radium Institute employees on the basis of an analysis of atmospheric xenon radionuclide samples collected in the area of Cherepovetz and of the analysis of the value of 133Xe/133mXe isomers activity ratios. [...] it should be acknowledged that the hypothesis of a nuclear mechanism of enormous instant energy yield in the Chernobyl accident seems quite convincing, as is supported by experimental data; these data are in good agreement with the calculated results."
Nuclear engineer Arnie Gundersen observes that the explosion of Fukushima Unit 3 was a *detonation* which therefore can't be explained by a hydrogen-gas explosion alone. Joining Professor Busby, Gundersen posits a nuclear (not hydrogen gas) explosion to explain the massive blast of Unit 3...
原子力技術ア Arnie Gundersen さんは、福島3号機の爆発したがって、単独で水素ガスの爆発では説明できない*デトネ
Dr Busby on Chernobyl and Fukushima Unit 3:
Dr Busby's site: http://llrc.org
Tepco's Unit-3 blast press release
Special thanks to HyperIndividualist for feedback and research support toward this video!
Standard YouTube License
- 38:55 December 8 2013 Breaking News Fukushima worldwide Nuclear Crisis not contained Last Days Newsby u2bheavenbound29,217 views
- 9:54 Dr Helen Caldicott - Fukushima Nuclear Disaster- You won't hear this on the Main Stream News.by angeltorz192,653 views
- 14:08 原発の真実を撮影した男・樋口健二by DougaJournal442,330 views
- 0:20 原発事故ー爆発の瞬間by Hilomalu354,959 views
- 4:19 Michio Kaku - Yellowstone Will Devastate Americaby masjosh134,494 views
- 2:54 View Inside - Chernobyl's - Nuclear reactor 25 years afterby karaizz930528715,067 views
- 2:11 2013:Fukushima Nuclear Disaster Going From Horrible To Horrendousby The Cosmos News127,404 views
- 1:46:28 【大切な人に伝えてください】小出裕章さん『隠される原子力』by Masayuki TOJO1,148,301 views
- 1:06:35 東日本大震災 福島第一原発元モニターからの証言 Reported by MIKE-Tby jidaimedia179,461 views
- 131 videos Play all Fukushima & Beyond, Sept 2012by rumorecurioso
- 2:12 ３０メートルのしぶきを上げ、迫る大津波＝福島・松川浦by JiJi3,809,572 views
- 1:00:22 On Fukushima Beach - Nuclear Catastrophe Documentaryby SubscriptionFreeTV75,184 views
- 23:20 FUKUSHIMA, USA PREPARES FOR NUCLEAR HOLACAUSTby M o'rourke15,921 views
- 5:58 武田邦彦教授より＜原発緊急提言02 ＞「核爆発」 2011.3.14by theatertelevision51,762 views
- 7:22 ドイツZDFテレビ「福島原発労働者の実態」by sievert311201,855 views
- 0:37 Nostradamus Earthquake May Prophecyby Paeradolia83,595 views
- 14:06 Fukushima The Coming Global Disasterby Qronos16194,452 views
- 44:47 Seconds From Disaster - Fukushima [Documentary] - NuclearAdvisor.comby NuclearAdvisor111,042 views
- 12:55 FUKUSHIMA THE WORST NUCLEAR DISASTER THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN (2013)by Vines6,971 views
- 21:21 Tour of Fukushima Daiichi with Arnie Gundersen 10/3/13by MsMilkytheclown112,661 views