Uploaded on Jan 14, 2012
Before you watch the video, or make comments, read the description. It'll help you to understand some of the game mechanics so that you don't post ignorantly and end up looking like a knob. Thank you!
tC_Superstarr has achieved the world's SECOND legitimate Full Combo of Groundhog in DJ Hero (and with a potato as a crossfader, what!) so show him some love by going over and watching his video! It's just as awesome as mine - there's an annotation link for your convenience.
This is, without a doubt, the world's FIRST real Full Combo (all notes hit, streak never broken) of Groundhog by Noisia (remixed by the Scratch Perverts) featured in DJ Hero! This was inconceivably difficult (no really, you can't understand until you try it for yourself) but I persisted, and I'm glad I did because I finally had a perfect run.
This is one of the most difficult FCs to achieve in the history of history, and I'm glad to be able to bring you the first one. This is definitely my favourite DJ Hero FC of all time...I'm so happy that it's so popular! I never use cheats because I'm actually just a god anyway. Come to think of it, I've never used them. :3
[EUPHORIA] The tricky pattern during that section where it's a sequence of R-B-R-B-R-G-R-G-R-B-R-B-R-G-R-G (sort of like a back and forth between the two edge buttons) is further complicated by ill-timed crossfading. After having a few attempts at that section after this FC, I learned that I'm not that bad at it, but not consistent. I can't hit all of that part without Euphoria 100% of the time.
This song took me approximately 73 attempts to Full Combo over the span of 4 hours. At the time, I was the closest that anyone had ever been to hitting all of the notes on Groundhog on Expert (and that was still at -8, so my closest run was still missing 8 notes). I had a series of runs in which I scored around -8 (some of them were -20, hah), but eventually I did manage to tighten my runs to -7, -6 and then -4. When I managed a run shortly after with -3, I knew I could do it. The only thing that was consistently preventing me from the FC was the final stretch because there are way too many areas where it's just so damn easy to screw up. The part after the final red taps is a danger zone and I broke my FC a lot of times here, especially early on. The FC finally came when I had an extremely lucky run and blitzed it through to the end, even through the spikes (which I wasn't expecting to get). Imagine choking there. God.
Mad shoutouts to:
- The Scratch Perverts for remixing a beast of a track to make it beastlier than before (and for posting my video on Facebook!).
- maxninja114 for referencing my video (and watching my VERY FIRST DJ HERO video ever, seriously, we were destined to meet) in his incredible blindfolded 5* of Groundhog which you can watch here:
- Kaito, a DJ on Facebook that also plays DJ Hero and an excellent player that motivated me to become better at the game.
- Lucas! Lucas is a machine and I'm amazed that he still manages to pull off impressive things in DJ Hero to this day. He is the only other person to have legitimately FC'd this mix.
- All of my fellow DJ Hero pro players who are still rocking FC's/scores/personal achievements.
- Every other DJ Hero who watches this video. Thanks for your support and I appreciate the view!
0:32 - The first stretch.
1:13 - The second stretch.
2:11 - The third stretch.
3:10 - The fourth stretch.
3:51 - The fifth and final stretch.
DJ Hero: 97/98
Difficulty: ********** (10 - Insane)
Enjoy! Hit SUBSCRIBE if you want more top tier DJ Hero videos.
Standard YouTube License