Uploaded on Jan 18, 2011
Identity theft is a complex, worldwide problem. It is defined in various ways but in essence it is the misuse of another's individual personal identification to commit fraud. Identity thieves can act alone, but increasingly law enforcement agencies report thieves are forming networks to operate nationwide and even on other continents. In the United States alone, the Federal Trade Commission hears from over 20,000 consumers a week that have had their identity stolen or believe they are about to become victims. In this report, VOA's Paul Sisco takes a look at some of the ways identity thieves ply their trade.
Get Affordable Legal Protection NOW, only $25/mo: https://www.prepaidlegal.com/MS/Multi...
Get Protected with Identity Theft Shield for $9.95/mo: https://www.prepaidlegal.com/MS/Multi...
Join my TEAM as a Marketing Associate: https://www.prepaidlegal.com/MS/Multi...
My Main website: http://www.jcasher.com
15 Min Business Opportunity video: http://www.pplcrew.com
For more info, email: email@example.com
Have you ever:
* Been overcharged for a repair?
* Received a speeding ticket?
* Been audited?
* Purchased a home?
* Tried to return a defective product?
* Lost a security deposit?
* Signed a contract?
* Prepared a will?
Even though most people find themselves in these situations, the majority do not seek the advice or help of a qualified lawyer. Why?
* It may cost too much.
* They may not know where to begin.
* The process is intimidating.
You only get as much justice as you can afford. If you don't know your rights, you simply don't have any! The top 10% of income earners can afford to have a lawyer on retainer and are accustomed to asking their lawyer for advice before making decisions. What about you?
With Pre-Paid Legal:
* You know who to call.
* You're treated like the firm's most important client.
* A one year membership costs $312 or less - about 1.5 hrs of a "Post-paid" attorneys time.
* You are empowered by knowing your legal rights.
Without Pre-Paid Legal:
* You may try to handle it yourself.
* You'll likely receive as much justice as you can afford.
* You'll pay $200-$300 for just ONE HOUR of a lawyer's time.
* If you don't know your rights, you don't have any!
Pre-Paid Legal " levels the playing field" in the justice system. With a Pre-Paid legal plan you can say, "I'm going to talk to my lawyer about this." -- and mean it!
A Pre-Paid Legal Life Events Legal Plan gives you access to quality law firms for $26 a month or less.
Standard YouTube License