Home-Schooled Student Faces Death Threats from Homosexual Activists
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 29, 2012
Full article at: http://www.forerunner.com/blog/home-s...
I've known Karl Crank since 1987 when he came to the University of Massachusetts at Amherst to help our campus group with evangelistic outreaches while I was a student. Karl and several other members of Boston Maranatha Church were responsible for getting me involved with direct action on the pro-life front through Operation Rescue Boston in 1988. It was no surprise to me when I learned that Karl and his wife Kathleen had become advocates to protect traditional marriage in their current home state of Maryland.
See: "A Crank on Gay Marriage - Murphy Brown Revisted" -- http://www.forerunner.com/blog/a-cran....
What did come as a shock is the vitriol, threats and hatred that have been spewed at them and even their children from the homosexual political activist community.
The threats toward their daughter, which now number in the thousands, expose the true face of the so-called "same-sex" marriage movement. It is not a campaign for tolerance and equal rights, but a push to eradicate Christianity from public discourse. It has taken the form of a campaign to punish a 14-year-old home-schooled Christian girl for speaking her opinion at an open forum held in a state house sub-committee meeting in Annapolis, Maryland on January 31st, 2012. This is what lies in store for Christians who want to express their beliefs when same-sex "marriage" becomes accepted as a civil right in our nation.
The Forerunner has tried to expose the myth of neutrality and the true nature of spiritual warfare surrounding such "social issues" in numerous articles and video presentations such as God's Law and Society and The Abortion Matrix (see below).
The attack on traditional marriage is much more than a liberal social experiment, but it represents an attack on the right to exercise the Christian faith in the public square.
14-Year-Old Sarah Crank faces death threats after stating her opinion on same-sex "marriage."
ANNAPOLIS, MARYLAND (www.forerunner.com) -- At a subcommittee hearing in the state house in Annapolis, Maryland, representatives debating a same sex "marriage" measure heard expert testimony from various witnesses The microphone was then opened to anyone in attendance to give a one-minute testimony stating their opinion.
Sarah Crank, a 14-year-old high school student, came with her mother and friends prepared to give a one-minute speech.
Transcript of the Testimony
Hi, I'm Sarah Crank. Today's my 14th birthday, and it would be the best birthday present ever if you would vote "no" on gay marriage. I really feel bad for the kids who have two parents of the same gender. Even though some kids think it's fine, they have no idea what kind of wonderful experiences they miss out on. I don't want more kids to get confused about what's right and okay. I really don't want to grow up in a world where marriage isn't such a special thing anymore.
It's rather scary to think that when I grow up the legislature or the court can change the definition of any word they want. If they could change the definition of marriage then they could change the definition of any word. People have the choice to be gay, but I don't want to be affected by their choice. People say that they were born that way, but I've met really nice adults who did change. So please vote "no" on gay marriage. Thank you.
Responses to the Testimony
Homosexual activists in attendance then chose three testimonies to post on YouTube. Sarah Crank's was one of them. Since she named her hometown at the request of the committee, people were able to locate her home address and information about her parents.
In early February, the audio of Sarah Crank's testimony then went viral on several sites including Salon.com, LGBTQNation.com and the HuffingtonPost.com.
"And now everyone knows her name, so hopefully she will feel what its like to be harassed and bullied ..." reads a comment posted on LGBTQNation.com
From YouTube: "My god I hate people like this. Most (not all) Americans are [expletive] retards. If I ever see this girl, I will kill her. That's a promise."
Other entries: "Her parents should be exterminated."
"The [sic] is why abortion must stay legal -- to prevent little bigots like this from being Born..."
"Kill this child and his [sic] parent, for my 11 birthday would be a wonderful gift, thanks."
"Her belief is hurting other people. I will attack her as much as I please."
"Parents like hers should be sterilized..."
"I'm gonna kill 'er!"
See more at: http://forerunner.com
Standard YouTube License
- 12:50 How God delivered me from.... Homosexualityby Aarion GrossFeatured 26,442
- 10:34 The New Tolerance Results in Death Threatsby jcr4runner 712 views
- 9:28 Challenging Winter Park's No-Free Speech Ordinance and the City Commission's Responseby jcr4runner 301 views
- 2:15 Second American Revolution: Rousas John Rushdoony (1 of 9)by jcr4runner 14,458 views
- 5:29 Challenging Winter Park No-Free-Speech Ordinance - Conversation with Policeby jcr4runner 96 views
- 4:39 The Consequences of Homosexual Marriageby faith2directaction 155,713 views
- 7:28 Alternative Gun Product Myths - Part 1by fredhart 5,942 views
- 1:29 Gay Activists Attacked in St. Petersburg on 'International Day of Fighting Homophobia'by IBTimesTV 4,088 views
- 1:38:49 ( Homosexuality documentary )by thedyingboi 39,004 views
- 7:25 Christians Don't Have curse Wordsby nsxaj800 906,500 views
- 5:33 Dara and Tomme Beevas on the MN marriage amendmentby publicinsightnetwork 5,450 views
- 7:01 Why Is Homosexuality Wrong? - John Piperby matt maher 1,196 views
- 2:18 Dallas resident defends his home from three teensby libertylover522 3,940 views
- 1:22 Old Homosexual Warning Videoby urbanguy99 3,765,182 views
- 9:58 The New Age Agenda (Pt. 2)by TheForerunner777 30,735 views
- 9:55 South Park Raising the bar pt.2by shadow8153 9,364 views
- 9:49 Pride Before Destruction - Mark Cahill Witnessingby Eugene Elikh 5,821 views
- 7:32 Diane Feinstein Questions Only Her Buddies_ Senate Judiciary Committee's First Hearing on Gunby MrCensorMe1 2,094 views
- 3:39 Gaelic folk song - Beidh aonach amárach by Arany Zoltánby Arany Zoltán 17,583 views
- 5:01 CNN Spreads Detention Camp Disinformationby William Lewis 20,883 views
- Loading more suggestions...