Wall to Wall: The New London Mural Walk
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 12, 2012
Enjoy New England's Largest
Mural Walk Through Connecticut's Capital of the Arts
Underwater spacemen, exotic shells, geometric shapes, community portraits, musicians, mosaics and much more are part of your six block walking tour of New London, Connecticut. You will discover the work of internationally acclaimed artists as well as aspiring local artists reflecting the rich cultural diversity of this small historic city on the Long Island Sound.
The Walk, lasting from thirty minutes to an hour, will bring you past national landmark buildings from New London's past as well as the newly created 'Whale Tail' fountain on The Parade Plaza. You begin your tour at the infamous Hygienic Art Galleries, pass by Eugene O'Neill's favorite watering hole The Dutch Tavern (stop in for a great burger), by City Hall and Post Office before ending back at the Hygienic Art Park. After your tour, you are invited to stop into the galleries to view constantly changing exhibits by regional and nationally renowned artists and leave your comments about the Wall To Wall experience. Be sure to plan on extra time to visit the city's bustling shops, eclectic restaurants, breathtaking waterfront park and many exciting art galleries.
More information available at
Wall to Wall: The New London Mural Walk was created by Hygienic Art in partnership with the City of New London with support from the Garde Arts Center, Kente Cultural Center, New London Sailfest, City Center District, Chamber of Commerce of Eastern CT, and OpSail CT.
Wall To Wall received generous financial support through the City Canvases Initiative Grant from the Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development Office of the Arts with support from National Endowment for the Arts, the New London Parking Commission and the New London City Center District.
Standard YouTube License
- 6:28 Majestic Hotel in Hot Springs ABANDONED!by Abandoned ArkansasFeatured 584
- 10:00 Best Hot Springs Arkansas Tour - See all downtown fastby hiddenhotsprings 10,646 views
- 2:51 Southall in Englandby Clive Rudd Fernandez 61,318 views
- 5:40 TouchGloves/ GEMS Education Gym Mural - Sketch86by sketch eightysix 1,008 views
- 10:53 Supermoto little tour of Manchester City Centre .wmvby SuperBananaDan 4,677 views
- 1:49 Wall to Wall: Troy Zaushnyby HygienicArt 126 views
- 6:39 720p HD Sydney Bicycle Adventure: Sydney City Centre Cycling 悉尼市中心踩單車by dumdidolabumbuladido 792 views
- 3:43 London Multiculturalby cruxnar 6,280 views
- 5:02 Multicultural londonby ImmigrantworkersLDN 336 views
- 13:04 Cossall New and Oldby CossallNewandOld 327 views
- 3:08 ROA-BELGIUM STREET ARTIST-MURAL-WALL-GRAFFITI-COURTYARD IN PECKHAM RYE-LONDON-UK.MOVby verinhaottoni 842 views
- 1:31 How to Paint Wall Murals : How to Sketch Out a Wall Muralby expertvillage 60,332 views
- 1:04 Police Activity: New London Police respond to Crystal Ave. apartmentsby NEBuff 1,547 views
- 1:52 baby sings Hey Judeby CrazyFunnyVids 408,289 views
- 3:57 The Whales of Catherine Clark - Art & Photos by Clark Featuring Music by Scott Raigelby ClarkieCapeCod 1,532 views
- 4:14 Custom Wall Mural Art - Exterior Mural Paintings on Austrian farmhouseby Gerhard Mounet Lipp 4,268 views
- 15:09 Wall to Wall: Dedication with Governor Malloy and special guestsby HygienicArt 100 views
- 4:07 Street celebrations at Notting Hill Carnival 2011 in Londonby bafnasandeep 1,186 views
- 4:07 London: Der Piccadilly-Circus ist wie ein kleiner Times Square... is like a little Times Squareby Fliegenpilzhamburg 1,368 views
- 4:46 Notting Hill Carnival 2011 Photo Video Mix - Londonby Eugenie Absalom 4,238 views
- Loading more suggestions...