Uploaded on Feb 7, 2007
Click more info for FAQ
Ive edited this to answer some of the questions asked.
1) What system is this for?
- Its an arcade game. There is also a SF1 for TG-16.
2) wtf? one uppercut = kill?
- Yep, its possible to kill someone with one uppercut, or one hurricane kick.
3) Why do you keep doing uppercuts?
- Easiest way to beat the game, uppercuts are 99.9% invulnerable.
4) Mike relation to Balrog, etc?
- I really dont know.
5) The audio sucks.
- Yep sure does, that just how the arcade game is, very poor audio quality.
6) Whats with the failed first bonus stage?
- I find it funny to hear the crowd moan, plus its something different.
7) whats with the intro screen?
- Beats me, guess its the japan version. There is also a US version which has different voices for the special moves. ie, hadouken becomes "ball of fire"