2013 Lincoln MKZ - Reveal - New York Auto Show 2012
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 7, 2012
NEW YORK, April 2, 2012 -- The all-new Lincoln MKZ makes its debut at the New York International Auto Show, marking a key milestone in Lincoln's reinvention.
"The new Lincoln MKZ represents the future of Lincoln in both style and substance," said Jim Farley, Group Vice President, Global Marketing, Sales and Service. "It is proof of our commitment to deliver a new breed of Lincolns for a new generation of Lincoln clients -- motor cars that are distinctive, elegant, full of technology and a delight to own."
The 2013 Lincoln MKZ enters the midsize luxury segment later this year.
It is the first Lincoln created by a dedicated team in its new Lincoln Design Studio
With a sweeping profile, MKZ incorporates one of the world's widest-opening retractable glass roofs
Lincoln Drive Control is an intelligent system that delivers a refined ride and engaging driving dynamics. Standard Lincoln Drive Control intuitively integrates multiple systems (engine, transmission, body and chassis) to deliver totally new Lincoln driving quality
MKZ innovations include a distinct Push Button Shift gear selector that enables flowing and architectural center console design
A quiet, well-appointed interior is enhanced by standard Active Noise Control, genuine wood trim, full LCD instrumentation, heated front seats and SYNC® with MyLincoln Touch™
MKZ is offered with a choice of three powerful, efficient powertrains, including a next-generation hybrid expected to ensure the MKZ remains America's most fuel-efficient premium sedan
Class-exclusive available inflatable rear safety belts supplement eight standard airbags
Camera- and Radar-Based Driving Aids
The new Lincoln MKZ offers the Lane Keeping System, a suite of advanced driving aids that helps drivers avoid drifting from their lane due to distraction or fatigue. Consisting of Lane Keeping Aid, Lane Keeping Alert and Driver Assist, the Lane Keeping System utilizes a mono-vision camera integrated into the rearview mirror to read the lane markers ahead. For a more complete description of the Lane Keeping System, click here.
Available radar-based (ultrasonic) driving aids further enhance the driving experience. Adaptive Cruise Control and Collision Warning with Brake Support each use a long-range radar system that scans in front of the vehicle, automatically adjusting to traffic speed and providing a visual and audible alert when a potential front-end collision is detected.
Active park assist and Blind Spot Information System (BLIS®) with cross-traffic alert use multiple short-range wide-angle radar sensors. Each function provides a distinct benefit, ranging from making parallel parking easier to warning of oncoming vehicles while backing out of a parking space.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:02 2013 Lincoln MKZ - Retractable Panoramic Roofby SupercarHallFeatured 920
- 2:23 2013 Lincoln MKZ - Studioby SupercarHall 2,217 views
- 1:16 2013 Lincoln MKZ - Panoramic Retractable Roof - New York Auto Show 2012by SupercarHall 1,625 views
- 23:12 2013 Fisker Atlantic New York Reveal Event - New York Auto Show 2012by SupercarHall 2,552 views
- 21:53 2013 Lincoln MKZ debuts at the Getty Center in Los Angeles in 3Dby mbnin3d 3,454 views
- 4:26 2013 Lincoln MKZ Walk Around | Northway Ford Lincoln Brantfordby Northway Ford Lincoln 25,594 views
- 2:16 2013 Lincoln MKZ @ 2012 New York Auto Show (HD) Walkaroundby MPGomatic 6,156 views
- 13:16 2013 Nissan Altima vs Maxima 0-60 MPH Mashup Reviewby The Fast Lane Car 143,947 views
- 5:43 First Look 2013 Lincoln Mkz Hybridby BlancaBusa 20,062 views
- 13:14 The History of Lincolnby King Rose Archives 2,052 views
- 2:19 2013 Lincoln MKZ Interior, Exterior and Glass Opening Roof Demonstrationby AutoMotoTube 18,692 views
- 7:44 Chelsea, Michigan | By Jeff Danielsby Chelsea Mich 16,549 views
- 1:25 NY Auto Show: 2013 Lincoln MKZby consumerreports 4,818 views
- 4:15 2013 Lincoln MKZ unveiled for New York auto show - Autoweek TVby Autoweek 2,933 views
- 2:32 The Bible Series - Episode 2 Moses and the Burning Bushby Michele Brock 36,168 views
- 1:29 '2013 프로야구 시범경기' 삼성 라이온즈 vs 두산 베어스by jinyoun 323 views
- 23:39 2013 LINCOLN MKX REVIEW ROOF OF GLASS NAVIGATION WWW.NHCARMAN.COMby Nh Carman 759 views
- 1:24 2013 Lincoln MKZ - Inflatable Rear Seat Belts - New York Auto Show 2012by SupercarHall 544 views
- 2:26 2013 Fusion Reveal at the North American International Auto Showby CoolFordsTV 2,354 views
- 1:14 Lincoln Director of Product Development talks about the all-new 2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybridby SupercarHall 800 views
- Loading more suggestions...