Malaysia - Travel Video (1080HD)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jul 27, 2010
For more great information, photos and video about Malaysia, see PleaseTakeMeTo's Malaysia Travel Guide - http://www.pleasetakemeto.com/malaysia
Malaysia is situated just north of the Equator, between Thailand and Singapore. Malaysia is a federation of 13 states, with 11 on the Malaysian Peninsula and two on the island of Borneo. With a population of just over 27 million people, a low cost of living and a year-round tropical climate, Malaysia remains a favorite destination for travellers the world over.
Malaysia is a nation rich in diversities.
One of the first places you'll notice this diversity is in the smiling faces of those waiting to great you. Malaysia is truly a racial melting pot, where Malay, Indian, Chinese and smaller ethnic groups live together in respectful harmony.
Malaysia's diverse cultural heritage adds spice and colour to every aspect of life here, from religions and festivals to culinary traditions and architecture.
The national language is Malay, but English is widely-spoken, making it a breeze for travellers to find their way around and to get to know the locals.
Malaysia is also a country of awe-inspiring geographical diversity.
Looking for unspoiled beaches and clear tropical waters? In Malaysia, some of the world's most pristine islands and marine habitats await you.
Feel the need to rise above the mundane everyday world? Come, let your spirit soar among highland hideaways and mist-shrouded mountains.
Longing for a little adventure? Explore some of the Earth's steamiest jungles, wildest rivers and longest cave systems.
Malaysia is a land of natural diversity.
As one of the 12 most biologically-diverse countries in the world, Malaysia is a treasure-trove of amazing natural richness and beauty.
70 percent of the country's land area remains forested, and the country is a world leader in conservation and sustainable tourism programmes.
Malaysia is a place of diverse experiences. For active travellers there are endless ways to enjoy the Malaysian outdoors. Tee-off on some of the world's most beautiful golf courses. Explore endless trekking trails, or kayak up the river into valleys, forests and jungles that most people will only ever experience in nature magazines.
Then, there are those urban jungles to explore. In Malaysia, the past and the future sit side by side. Some of the New World's most celebrated architectural creations rise above proud historic districts that have changed little for decades.
Malaysians love to shop, and the country is packed with modern plazas, quaint shophouses and sprawling markets. From designer fashions and electronics to exquisite tribal handicrafts and antiques, Malaysia is the place for bargain hunters.
There are thousands of temples and places of worship that dazzle the senses and soothe the soul, as well as health and beauty spas waiting to rejuvenate the mind, body and spirit.
Malaysia is a land with a culture as diverse as those who come to experience it. And those who come to visit often return, because no two visits to Malaysia are quite the same.
Standard YouTube License
- 4:03 Blue Eyes Full Video Song Yo Yo Honey Singh | Blockbuster Song Of 2013by T-Series Featured 14,367,347
- 3:02 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (1080HD) Travel Videoby pleasetakemeto239,691 views
- Travel Channel 1,351 videos73K
- 3:27 Pangkor Laut, Malaysiaby pleasetakemeto238,752 views
- 2:58 Georgetown, Malaysia (1080HD) Travel Videoby pleasetakemeto32,034 views
- 2:58 Skybridge, Malaysiaby pleasetakemeto73,645 views
- 9:49 Moments in Kuala Lumpur: City Tour Around KLby Grace Teo22,757 views
- 9:28 MALAPASCUA ISLAND, PARADISE....THRESHER SHARKS! CEBU, PHILIPPINESby culturecebu819,753 views
- 8:18 20 World most beautiful placesby keksinnot1,676,538 views
- 22:15 Travel Guide: KL Now, Malaysiaby LAC CAG32,112 views
- 7:33 11 Amazing Things To Do in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysiaby Mark Wiens162,381 views
- 11:01 Zanzibar, another day in paradise...by Jennie Jane27,183 views
- 5:28 Visit Malaysia Year 2013 ,2014, Malaysia Best Locationby Qaseh Hatiku65,632 views
- 43:07 Thailand Travel, Travel to Thailand, Thailand Tour [Fascinating Destinations]by Lili Nguyen34,830 views
- 14:08 [HD] Georgetown, PENANGby TVShinjuku84,871 views
- 1:16:22 Travel Geek: Documentary Penang (Full HD, Feature Length) by Cyle O'Donnellby Cyle O'Donnell2,399 views
- 7:52 EXCLUSIVE Kuala Lumpur Malaysia - travel advice and review - part 1by Christina Hegele41,257 views
- 5:27 Malaysian Street Food Tour in Kuala Lumpurby Mark Wiens158,247 views
- 3:50 World's Largest Shopping Mallsby itimbunay1,240,615 views
- 11:04 Malaysia - Unravel Travel TVby Unravel Travel TV6,849 views