This video is unavailable.
Malaysia - Travel Video (1080HD)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jul 27, 2010
For more great information, photos and video about Malaysia, see PleaseTakeMeTo's Malaysia Travel Guide - http://www.pleasetakemeto.com/malaysia
Malaysia is situated just north of the Equator, between Thailand and Singapore. Malaysia is a federation of 13 states, with 11 on the Malaysian Peninsula and two on the island of Borneo. With a population of just over 27 million people, a low cost of living and a year-round tropical climate, Malaysia remains a favorite destination for travellers the world over.
Malaysia is a nation rich in diversities.
One of the first places you'll notice this diversity is in the smiling faces of those waiting to great you. Malaysia is truly a racial melting pot, where Malay, Indian, Chinese and smaller ethnic groups live together in respectful harmony.
Malaysia's diverse cultural heritage adds spice and colour to every aspect of life here, from religions and festivals to culinary traditions and architecture.
The national language is Malay, but English is widely-spoken, making it a breeze for travellers to find their way around and to get to know the locals.
Malaysia is also a country of awe-inspiring geographical diversity.
Looking for unspoiled beaches and clear tropical waters? In Malaysia, some of the world's most pristine islands and marine habitats await you.
Feel the need to rise above the mundane everyday world? Come, let your spirit soar among highland hideaways and mist-shrouded mountains.
Longing for a little adventure? Explore some of the Earth's steamiest jungles, wildest rivers and longest cave systems.
Malaysia is a land of natural diversity.
As one of the 12 most biologically-diverse countries in the world, Malaysia is a treasure-trove of amazing natural richness and beauty.
70 percent of the country's land area remains forested, and the country is a world leader in conservation and sustainable tourism programmes.
Malaysia is a place of diverse experiences. For active travellers there are endless ways to enjoy the Malaysian outdoors. Tee-off on some of the world's most beautiful golf courses. Explore endless trekking trails, or kayak up the river into valleys, forests and jungles that most people will only ever experience in nature magazines.
Then, there are those urban jungles to explore. In Malaysia, the past and the future sit side by side. Some of the New World's most celebrated architectural creations rise above proud historic districts that have changed little for decades.
Malaysians love to shop, and the country is packed with modern plazas, quaint shophouses and sprawling markets. From designer fashions and electronics to exquisite tribal handicrafts and antiques, Malaysia is the place for bargain hunters.
There are thousands of temples and places of worship that dazzle the senses and soothe the soul, as well as health and beauty spas waiting to rejuvenate the mind, body and spirit.
Malaysia is a land with a culture as diverse as those who come to experience it. And those who come to visit often return, because no two visits to Malaysia are quite the same.
Standard YouTube License
- 7:33 11 Amazing Things To Do in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysiaby Mark WiensFeatured 57,248
- Malaysia News 1,692 videos34K
- 3:02 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (1080HD) Travel Videoby pleasetakemeto 204,865 views
- 2:26 Chinatown, Malaysia (1080HD) Travel Videoby pleasetakemeto 24,426 views
- 2:58 Georgetown, Malaysia (1080HD) Travel Videoby pleasetakemeto 25,577 views
- 1:38 Bukit Bintang, Malaysia (1080HD)by pleasetakemeto 85,663 views
- 8:17 20 World most beautiful placesby keksinnot 1,406,462 views
- 10:54 Kuala Lumpur My Cityby Malaysia Healthcare 149,782 views
- 7:52 EXCLUSIVE Kuala Lumpur Malaysia - travel advice and review - part 1by Christina Hegele 31,039 views
- 3:08 Streets Of Kuala Lumpur.by jutamillion010 83,583 views
- 11:04 Malaysia - Unravel Travel TVby UnravelTravelTV 4,697 views
- 6:34 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Amazing Travel Vid! (HD)by screamotrance 21,884 views
- 6:43 Pulau Langkawi, Malaysiaby StephanATW 45,747 views
- 14:08 [HD] Georgetown, PENANGby TVShinjuku 64,987 views
- 5:27 Malaysian Street Food Tour in Kuala Lumpurby Mark Wiens 97,577 views
- 8:40 Islam in Malaysiaby GlobalNomadsGroup 118,707 views
- 15:12 Sabah, Malaysian Borneo by Sabah Borneo 354,680 views
- 8:51 Bora Bora and the Heiva Iby govtyule 249,590 views
- 8:23 China Town Kuala Lumpur Petaling Streetby Pasek2be 65,924 views
- 4:46 HOLIDAY IN GENTING HIGHLANDS, MALAYSIAby Virinderkumar Vaid 74,860 views
- 1:56 Malaysia Travel Guide - Dos and Dontsby traveltaboo 13,038 views
- Loading more suggestions...