Published on Oct 11, 2013
A LexisNexis webinar held on Aug. 22, 2013. Covering the following topics:
• NLRB recent cases and decisions
• Tips for crafting employer social media policies and procedures
• Copyright and trademark protection in the new social media world
• Allowance of social media in hiring decisions
• Defamatory social media and your potential actions
• Employer/Employee social media relationships
• Social media as evidence for discovery/trial
Christopher Calsyn, Esq.
Crowell & Moring
Robyn Diaz, Esq.
Interim Chief Legal Officer,
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Terri R. Stewart, Esq.
Fisher & Phillips LLP
Jessica Hodkinson, Esq.
Counsel, Avaya, Inc.
*CLE credit will not be given for viewing the "LexisNexis® Presents: When Employees Tweet: Protecting Your Brand in Social Media" Webinar recording.
Standard YouTube License