Uploaded on Feb 15, 2010
This video will show you how to multiboot Windows XP and Seven together in a dual-boot environment, when Seven is already installed on your computer.
This video assumes:
- Windows Seven is already installed.
- There is forty-five Gigabyte hard disk space.
- You have your drivers ready to be installed.
- There is one hard disk installed on your PC.
- CD's are prioritised over your hard drives.
Here are the download files that are referenced in the video itself.
[ http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/de... ]
[ http://neosmart.net/dl.php?id=1 ]
Standard YouTube License