Published on Mar 21, 2012
Talk about it here:http://forum.nolatac.com/showthread.p...
Black college student loses her mind inside of a college class. Based on what can be made out from her screaming, her issue is apparently one of race.
SHe strikes one student, physically and verbally threatens several others as well as the professor, and she fights with another male who finally stands up and addresses her behavior.
1. What would you do in this situation? What COULD you do in this situation?
2. Would you have intervened?
3. At what point?
4. What is you had a Taser C2?
5. What about pepper spray?
6. WHen would be the appropriate time to act?
7. How long do you let it continue to escalate?
8. What COULD / SHOULD the guy who was slapped have done?
9. Was there ever a point where someone would have been justified in shooting her?
10. WHy did not other man step up? Other than the other black female who initially tried to calm
11. Is this simply an emotionally disturbed person? (obviously to some degree), or is this a more probable portrail of what this girl thought was appropriate?
12. Is this a hate crime?
PS- "I will kill the fuck out of you!" "I wish 10,000 of you white motherfuckers would die. Put THAT on YouTube!"
Standard YouTube License