Six Principles of Global Manipulation
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Mar 7, 2011
What is Globalization?
In the 20th century the human race was confronted with such a natural phenomenon as globalization. Globalization can be defined as the process of concentration of power over all the mankind in one person or a small group. This process has been under way throughout the whole human history and is now near completion. Centuries ago Ancient Egyptian priests became aware that globalization can be controlled. They have worked out the overall principles and patterns of controlling society to achieve their own goals, and headed up this process. Let us take a look at how globalization process is being controlled now.
Principle 6. Weapon of War.
"War is the continuation of politics by other means" -- Karl von Clausewitz
The oldest and fastest way of controlling people has always been the war. The object of any war is the conquest of territories, wealth, human resources or complete elimination of enemy. World history has witnessed a great number of brutal wars.
Principle 5. Weapon of Genocide.
"All the crimes on Earth do not destroy so many of the human race, nor alienate so much property, as drunkenness" -- Sir Francis Bacon
The next step in the process of globalization was the transition from "hot wars" waged by ordinary weapons to "cold wars" waged through the so called "cultural co-operation". It's possible to completely eliminate or subdue a whole nation to one's own will by means of such genocide weapons as drugs, alcohol, tobacco, several types of vaccines and genetically modified foods. Yet to keep people unaware of the destructive nature of these weapons they have been disguised as superficially harmless means of relaxation, stress relief, amusement and acquiring immunity to disease. This idea is being inculcated in the minds through culture, mass media, and specially planted proverbs and tokens. In reality these substances are dangerous poisons undermining the genetics of the human species, destroying the human being both morally and physically, wiping out the existing and future generations.
Principle 4. Economical.
"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws" -- Mayer Amschel Rothschild"
Globalizers see no point in destroying nations completely. They are better off leaving a part of the slaves' population alive having subdued its economics to their narrow clannish interests, but also in such the manner that a nation hasn't the slightest idea of what is really going on. This can be done through universal money and the institution of credit, by means of usurious interest rates that allow the bankers' clans to receive skyrocketing profits from credit interest without creating any values for the society, while other people, their families, entire nations have to spend their lives paying off debt and essentially become slaves.
Principle 3. Factual.
"There are no facts, only interpretations"-- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
A whole nation or separate social classes can be ruled much more efficiently after being brainwashed with various ideologies, religious dogmas, sociological doctrines and mass media. Some are subconsciously inculcated with e.g. the theory of Karl Marx, the second with "Allah Akbar", the third with "Christ is Risen", the fourth with "Live Fast, Die Young". And if need be at some point in time people start being collided by activation of inherent contradictions using some special techniques such as provocations, assassinations, scandalous news articles, caricatures or deliberate mistakes, which seem to be accidental from outside. For example, we are now witnessing the attempts to set the traditional Islam and Biblical Christianity against each other, despite the belief shared by quite a number of world religions that God, the Creator, the Almighty is One for all creatures of the Earth.
Principle 2. Chronological.
"Look behind in the past more often to avoid big mistakes in the future"-- Kozma Prutkov
It is common knowledge that one who has forgotten the history of his Motherland is like a tree with no roots. But what would happen if a whole nation forgot its history or accepted some historical myth imposed on it by external hostile elements. To quote George Orwell, "Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past". Rewriting of a nations history inevitably leads to alteration of its future..
Principle 1. Ideological (worldview).
"If you want to defeat your enemy bring up his children"-- oriental wisdom
Conquest of a nation will become most steady, effective and almost irreversible if one manages to somehow alter its worldview nationwide, so that the nation willfully serves the interests of the invaders, considering them a part of their normal life.
"This world a hollow pageant you should deem;
All wise men know things are not what they seem;
Be of good cheer, and drink, and so shake off
This vain illusion of a baseless dream"
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "Wake Up" on
Rage Against The Machine
- 3:07:59 Michael Tsarion - Age of Manipulation - 1/3by PrometheanReachXVI Featured 196,908
- 55:29 Bill Cooper - Alien Agenda - Are Aliens Real? Nephilim, Mars, Moon, Pyramidsby bellyoffire518,827 views
- 54:10 Les techniques de manipulationby Jean-Yves Ponce120,062 views
- 8:48 TV = Mind Controlby afterniatis269,609 views
- 1:10:18 sacred knowledge of vibration and the power of human emotionsby hus987pc1,669,098 views
- 7:16 THE NEXT 9/11 PREDICTED? (Freaky)by TheScariestMovieEver897,532 views
- 43:41 Secrets of I, Pet Goat II Revealed with Director Louis Lefebvreby TheAlexJonesChannel79,921 views
- 2:27 SIZE DOES MATTER!!! Forget what you heard...by Angel Richards877,761 views
- 58:05 Media Manipulation, propagandaby Stevepost212,294 views
- 29:41 Kulisy manipulacji odc. 7by Telewizja Republika14,141 views
- 8:44 Геноцид по Первому каналу с участием Елены Малышевойby ABP5392,942 views
- 3:01:53 Orwell Rolls in his Grave (Full 3HR Documentary)by WarCrime911125,912 views
- 1:37:45 What in the World Are They Spraying? (Full Length)by Justin Wallis1,312,373 views
- 48:56 DAVID ICKE - We Live in an ILLUSION. Meaning of Life, Enslavement of Humanity. Illuminatiby 829speedy113,595 views
- 6:47 Part 3 - Silver Manipulation Explainedby John Doe130,257 views
- 5:06 An Example of How The Government Pushes Propaganda Via the Mainstream Mediaby FederalJacktube67,093 views
- 1:49 What Americans thinks about Muslims.. Can you believe that?by Farhan Ahmad1,134,227 views
- 8:53 The media's manipulative influence over your morals.by stephz0r292,267 views
- 1:34 Тайна осьминога Пауляby ABP532,766 views