Guild Wars 2 sPvP | BnC Beta Tournament Ep #1
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 25, 2012
This is the first episode of all the tournament footage BnC scooped up during Guild Wars 2's final beta weekend event from July 20-22. This is the full, unedited, 5v5 structured player vs player (sPvP) match in the third round of many games that were played. Don't forget to Like and Subscribe! Many more are to come!
Do you guys like this unedited format? Do you want the same format but perhaps cutting out downtime? Do you want more commentary or casted matches? Let us know in the comment section! Thanks!
Here are some quick highlights of the match of what I, the support-themed necromancer, am doing throughout the match. Note I am not the best player nor will I ever claim to be. This game has actually made me go from being a PVE focused player to a PVP focused one.
1:42 -- Look back to make sure they don't snipe the kill. I generally fear them.
2:05 -- Start laying down AoEs (marks and wells), putting conditions on enemies, cleansing conditions off Ketto all while applying Protection, Regeneration and other boons.
2:55 -- AE blind to ensure I can revive safely.
3:19 -- I go to Death Shroud to try and fear but don't have enough Life Force.
4:45 -- I should have stayed Keep but it may have been decent in case there was combat in between points.
5:33 -- Use my pet's ability to charge and knock down the Guardian to prevent a cast.
6:43 -- Taking Mine with bleed condition Ranger. As always, placing Marks and Wells which provide a variety of benefits.
6:54 -- Tpyo starts taking a lot of damage. Generally he would've died quickly but thanks to all the support this build brings, he lasts a lot longer than normal.
7:17 -- Tpyo finally goes down, but is rallied as I finish off an enemy.
9:38 -- Fear from Death Shroud as the Guardian is at low health, but I don't have enough Life Force built. Player error from me. I do however fear him at 10:26.
10:44 -- I cast Well of Blood essentially out of boredom, but you can see that all my Wells provide protection. In addition, you can see how long regeneration lasts. It rarely ever goes away and is constant throughout most battles.
I'll be going over my builds in future videos, so make sure you're subscribed! A quick note; I recommend Plague instead of Flesh Golem. ;)
Standard YouTube License
- 17:17 Guild Wars 2 sPvP | BnC Beta Tournament Ep #2by gw2bnc1,958 views
- 50:09 Boons & Conditions Ep. 9: An Interview with Super Squadby gw2bnc5,700 views
- 13:15 Guild Wars 2: Damage & Scaling Issuesby Fluffy Gaming1,855 views
- 12:34 Guild Wars 2 sPvP | BnC Beta Tournament Ep #3by gw2bnc1,512 views
- 10:00 Super Squad vs. Team Paradigm BWE 3 (Izkimar Elementalist POV) Game 1by Izkimar1212,234 views
- 58:11 Boons & Conditions Ep. 8: State of the Game (Post BWE3)by gw2bnc2,350 views
- 9:02 Hatorade - Engineer BWE3 Tournament Gameby SR HatoraDe2,916 views
- 9:45 Guild Wars 2 BWE #3 Necro sPvP Glimpseby Kidtofu1,036 views
- 8:34 GW2 Yumx - Condition Ranger - Tournament Highlights (BWE3)by Yumx02,556 views
- 8:43 GW2 BWE#3 Tournaments Round1 Gameplay Mesmer PoVby Ishanah Liu931 views
- 7:14 BWE 3 [DIUS] vs [NoX] w/ Vent - Thiefby NikaroTheSwift1,007 views
- 7:40 Ballistae Tower Defenseby FISTGW212,106 views
- 1:38:12 Guild Wars 2 - PvP Invitational Tournament Finalsby MMORPGHispano3,682 views
- 3:46 Guild wars 2 Thief 1v1: Warrior, Thief, Elementalistby FitnessGaming8,669 views
- 11:56 Gw2 JooBinder VS War Machine Forest of Niflhelby joO Binder858 views
- 20:07 Minecraft PvP SkyBlock - WATER BATTLE!! (JeromeASF, Deadlox, and Kermit)by SSundee423,108 views
- 5:14 GW2 Yumx - Melee Ranger PvP - Tournament with TS3 (BWE3)by Yumx03,093 views
- 37:27 Guild Wars 2 BWE3 Random Gameplay and Commentaryby nebris888,555 views
- 19:55 Marv & Petra zocken: Guild Wars 2 Beta 4/5by Schmitzchen3,221 views
- 10:01 Gw2 NecromancerWells1by BA Sparks522 views
- Loading more suggestions...