Published on Jun 29, 2012
The book trailer for the technothriller, Nanomagica, by Norman J. LaFave and published by Trapdoor Books. Directed by Marek Mlocek and starring Kirby Gladstein
A FREE AFTER-XMAS GIFT FOR YOU FROM ME!!
Download a unique enhanced ebook version of my acclaimed novel, Nanomagica, for your android tablet, android phone, ipad, or iphone...FOR FREE! This ebook is more than an ordinary ebook, it is an app with many exciting features well beyond your typical ebook...a look at the future of literature.
ENHANCED EBOOK FEATURES
• Integrated audio: Switch between audio and text versions seamlessly while traveling or working out
• Author content: Videos and audio commentary from the author
• Enhanced experience: Marginalia links, character biographies, and an evolving story synopsis
• Social sharing: Send passages and comments to friends and family via e-mail or social media like Facebook and Twitter
• Updates: The enhanced ebook updates with new features and media as they come available because it is an app.
• FREE through January 31, 2013 (turn off ads inside the book with a 1-click purchase)
• Download for android at http://www.amazon.com/Trapdoor-Techno... OR search for it on Google Play.
• Download for ipad/iphone from the ITunes App Store.
• All I ask is that you post a review of Nanomagica on the App Store from which you downloaded the enhanced ebook and get everyone you know to do the same. Our goal is to get everyone talking about this unique novel and this exciting new technology.
By 2088, genetic engineering and nanotechnology have merged to create a near Elysian existence. Mankind is on the brink of immortality -- disease, famine and pollution have been eradicated using this new technology -- with seemingly magical results. Behind this perfect mask, however, lurks a hidden threat -- revealed by puzzling, apparently random tragedies. Chicago Police Inspector Robert Nazio and the brilliant Greg Gilroy, an anarchist and master hacker, find themselves thrown together at the center of an international crisis filled with twists, turns and technology gone awry. Assembling a super team of intelligence experts, the investigation quickly evolves into a race to save the Earth from a diabolical threat that seems to be everywhere at once -- infiltrating governments, corporations and research laboratories seemingly at will. Nazio and Gilroy 's only hope seems to lie in two Renaissance Festival throwbacks - illusionists who have magic of their own. With paradise collapsing, who will win the battle - technology or magic?
Standard YouTube License