Dr Joe Dispenza - How to evolve our brain to experiment a new reality? Stepping in the unknown
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 8, 2011
Joe Dispenza, D.C., studied biochemistry at Rutgers University in New Brunswick, N.J. He has a Bachelor of Science degree with an emphasis in Neuroscience from Evergreen State College in Olympia, WA. Dr. Dispenza also received his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree at Life University in Atlanta, Georgia, graduating magna cum laude.
Dr. Dispenza's postgraduate training and continuing education has been in neurology; neuroscience; brain function and chemistry; cellular biology; memory formation; and aging and longevity. He is an invited member of Who's Who in America, an honorary member of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, the recipient of a Clinical Proficiency Citation for clinical excellence in doctor-patient relationships from Life University, and a member of Pi Tau Delta - the International Chiropractic Honor Society.
Over the last 10 years, Dr. Dispenza has lectured in over 17 different countries on six continents educating people about the role and function of the human brain. He has taught thousands of people how to re-program their thinking through scientifically proven neuro-physiologic principles. As a result, this information has taught many individuals to reach their specific goals and visions by eliminating self-destructive habits. His approach, taught in a very simple method, creates a bridge between true human potential and the latest scientific theories of neuroplasticity. He explains how thinking in new ways, as well as changing beliefs, can literally rewire one's brain. The premise of his work is founded in his total conviction that every person on this planet has within them, the latent potential of greatness and true unlimited abilities.
His new book, Evolve Your Brain: The Science of Changing Your Mind connects the subjects of thought and consciousness with the brain, the mind, and the body.
To support the juicy living tour and to watch more video interviews, visit http://www.JuicyLivingTour
Donate now to support the Juicy Living Tour at http://juicylivingtour.com/support-th...
Stay tuned on the Juicy Living Tour and where it is right now in the world from Lilou's facebook fan page at http://facebook.com/liloumacewebtv
Standard YouTube License
Next in US, Canada & Mexico JUICY LIVING TOUR 2011
- 50:57 Bruce Lipton - 'The Power Of Consciousness' - Interview by Iain McNayby conscioustv Featured 592,568
- 36:22 Waking up to a New Earth, a greater level of consciousness - Dr Joe Dispenza, Houston Texasby Lilou Mace26,816 views
- 28:24 How to loose your mind and create a new one!!!! - Dr Joe Dispenzaby Lilou Mace49,643 views
- 57:08 Neale Donald Walsch - How to break free from poverty & hard times?by Lilou Mace166,821 views
- 48:32 Rewiring Your Brain - Joe Dispenzaby Rising Sun114,527 views
- 1:56:34 Gain Mind Power // Life Changing Hacks - Dr Joe Dispenzaby Alien UFO Disclosure18,591 views
- 57 videos Play all JOE DISPENZAby slipintime
- 20:12 How To Use Your Subconscious Mind -Chapter 1- Create your life! (Law Of Attraction)by YouAreCreators133,946 views
- 44:55 Nassim Haramein - Science behind the Unified Field & Its applicationsby Lilou Mace101,707 views
- 43:35 The Future of Weed: HIGH COUNTRYby MotherboardTV1,411,140 views
- 49:09 Joe Dispenza: Patterned Perception Organizes Realityby CuttingEdgeConscious25,216 views
- 32:44 Dr Quantum - Fred Alan Wolf PhD - Time, Space, Matter & Quantum Field Theoryby Lilou Mace33,988 views
- drjoedispenza 24 videos2K
- 46:52 Law of Attraction meets Dr. Joe Dispenza - Breaking the habit of Being Yourselfby lawofattractionradio19,423 views
- 39:35 Life As An Angel -- Matt Kahnby Lilou Mace21,405 views
- 29:44 DR JOE DISPENZA ON RAISING INSPIRED CHILDREN - soulsessions.orgby Eloise King11,434 views
- 22:54 (Part 2/3) What is next in our rapid evolution? Role of our body & heart - Drunvalo Melchizedekby Lilou Mace104,903 views
- 31:15 Dr Larry Dossey, The One Mind - New Mexicoby Lilou Mace7,508 views
- 12:57 How video gaming, texting & computer affect the brain - Joe Dipenza part 2by Lilou Mace15,979 views