Published on Jul 24, 2012
Rugby League Live 2 is currently in development and will be released later this year on PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360®. Developed by Australian Game Studios Big Ant the game promises to deliver the hard-hitting action and excitement of the greatest game of all.
"Rugby League Live 2 delivers an innovative new gameplay experience, accurately capturing the speed, creativity and strategy of today's Rugby league" said Paul Kind, General Manager, NRL, Marketing and Commercial "It's an incredibly realistic NRL experience and a must-have game for anyone who loves their rugby league".
Features of Rugby League Live 2 include:
• A Multitude of Licensed Leagues & Teams: NRL, Super League, Cooperative Championships, NSW & QLD cups, Toyota Cup, Rep teams, Australian, English and New Zealander Internationals.
• 34 high detail stadia from Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
• Dynamic Field Wear & Tear: Grass wears away in areas of action.
• Unique Mud & Sweat: Players accumulate mud on their bodies specifically where they hit the field. Players sweat based on their exertion level.
• Dynamic Tackling System: Fend and break tackle your way past multiple defenders.
• Tactical Passing: Perform defensive or attacking passes to best exploit your opponents.
• Strategic Defense: Set up to increase the likelihood of one, two or three-man, tackles!
• Spectacular High Ball Catching: Soar high to catch the ball or tap it to team mates.
• Create Custom Teams and Players in the fully featured Footy Factory and share them online.
• Competitive or co-operative multiplayer matches with up to eight players (four a side) online.
• Massive 10-Year Career Mode: sign sponsors, hire top flight coaching staff, negotiate player contracts and set player training programs & intensity to build the ultimate team.
• Experience System: Earn badges and experience both online and off to rise to the top of the leaderboards.
• Double-barreled expert commentary from Andrew Voss and Phil 'Gus' Gould.
More information and updates about Rugby League Live 2 can be found by becoming a fan of Big Ant Studios on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/bigantstudios or on Twitter @bigantstudios
More information about the publisher of Rugby League Live 2, Tru Blu Games, can be found here : www.trublu.com.au , http://www.facebook.com/trublugames , @trublugames
About Big Ant
Big Ant Studios, developer of Rugby League Live 2 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, are one of the largest game developers in Australia and specialise in the development of premium sports, character and racing content for all major console platforms and PC. Big Ant Studios recently developed the highly successful and critically acclaimed "AFL Live" for Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and PC. For more information about Big Ant Studios, please visit www.bigant.com
Established in 1984, Home Entertainment Suppliers Pty Ltd (HES) are a Sydney based company specialising in the distribution of games, consoles and accessories for the video game market, and are the exclusive distributors of Mad Catz products within Australia. Through their publishing arm, Tru Blu Entertainment, HES have also been responsible for numerous game titles including the record breaking NRL Rugby League Live, and last year's sports blockbusters -- AFL Live and Rugby Challenge.
Standard YouTube License