Hook Blade/Assassin Blade Prop Kits
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Sep 14, 2013
Designed by Ammnra Creations
Replica inspired by the mechanisms from the Assassin's Creed Universe (Ubisoft)
NOTE: This is a kit to build a toy replica inspired by the Hidden Blade from Assassin's Creed. This kit is designed specifically as a con-safe cosplay prop. The end of the prop is squared-off and blunt and is therefore in no way intended to create a potentially dangerous weapon. Any modification to the design as sold is outside the recommendation and responsibility of the creator and manufacturer of this kit.
Hook Blade Kit: http://shpws.me/oJyZ
Assassin Blade Kit: http://shpws.me/oLrT
Missing a part: http://www.shapeways.com/contact/cont...
Got a question about shipping: http://www.shapeways.com/support/ship...
Got a question about Materials: http://www.shapeways.com/materials
Want it pre-made:
Other Items used:
1/4 Elastic Bands (Light): http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A...
Foil Tape: Hardware Store
Sand Paper: Hardware Store (100-400 grit)
Paper Clips (1mm diameter wire): Staples
Fishing Line (0.5mm dia): Sports/Hobby Store
Black Acrylic Paint: Hobby Store (Americana Brand)
Super Glue: Hobby Store (Loctite 414)
Foam: Hobby Store (EVA 0.5" thick)
Straps: Hobby Store
Old Tooth Brush
Goofing around with finishing options:
The items on my Shapeways store are the kits I'm selling for now. The other versions (DAOTF, AC, AC2, ACB, etc) and other props would require ground-up re-designs to be Shapeways kits.
I've found dual action is a cool gimmick but I have yet to figure out a way that doesn't make the overall design significantly worse. I feel my gravity designs are the most visually faithful, reliable, comfortable, affordable, accessible and safe designs I have come up with that maintain the important elements for a cosplay/display piece. Perhaps one day I (or another more crafty person) will noodle out a way to integrate the DA functionality elegantly without such sacrifices but, despite all my efforts, I still haven't seen a way to add DA that I'd be happy enough with to sell.
Standard YouTube License
- 7:14 McFarlane Toys Assassin's Creed 4 Hidden Blade Wrist Activated Modby ammnra Featured 58,715
- 2:02 NECA Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Hidden Blade Wrist Activated Modby ammnra486,983 views
- 1:02 Hidden Short Sword 2.0 (Assassin's Creed Inspired Prop)by ammnra209,818 views
- 0:46 Modern Hidden Blade Prop (Assassin's Creed 3)by ammnra376,071 views
- 8:46 Connor costume (AC3) » tomahawk tutorialby Mueldex78,441 views
- 34:28 Ezio costume (AC2) » dual hidden blade tutorialby Mueldex1,448,012 views
- 15:04 Assassins Creed 2 Armband Vambrace with Gunby kylefer38,361 views
- 4:48 Connor's Hidden Bladeby paintboy360229,321 views
- 12:05 My Current Hidden Blade Designby Elijah Lamppin23,012 views
- 5:20 AC Creations Tutorials: Hidden bladeby AssassinsCCreations75,534 views
- 2:02 Assassins Creed Hidden Bladeby Von Malegowski25,660 views
- 5:45 Why Would You Put That on the Internet? #28by Rob Dyke148,066 views
- 4:48 Homemade Retractable Assassin's Creed Hidden Blade (Xiphoid)by TheSakariRock166,877 views
- 5:09 Connor costume (AC3) » full costumeby Mueldex181,936 views
- 4:32 Assassins Creed 3 Rope Dart!by GreekGadgetGuru247,878 views
- 2:31 Assassins Creed Hidden Blade for saleby KSJBtrades91,499 views
- 8:49 Game Theory: Skyrim, On the Subject of Arrows and Kneesby The Game Theorists924,210 views
- 2:31 Assassins Creed Revelations Hookblade (Real Life)by GamerDock165,704 views
- 7:16 DRAGON CON 2013 - part 1 - Epic Costume Partyby beatdownboogie331,905 views
- 5:22 Assassin's Creed 3: Rebel Bladesby CorridorDigital5,153,978 views
- Loading more suggestions...