DEAD KENNEDYS: I am the owl.
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 19, 2008
Facebook: Brett Waste http://discordia555.com/?p=7969 CULT! magazine -- punk / conspiracy -- by Waste & Solrac
What is the ethicicy of groups such as the Bohemian Club? Considering such a sizable number of arms dealers and manufacturers make up their number that they have their own patrilineal housing on the encampment and the fact that both Skull and Bones and Bohemian Grove were both rumored to be discussion areas for the Manhattan Project (the eventual A-Bombing of Japan) during the mid-1940s demonstrates considerable ethical problems in the realm of violently taking life for business concerns.
It is well-known that Ivy League secret fraternities like Skull and Bones and Scroll and Key and Wolf's Head fast-track their initiates and members into the mainstream of political, social, cultural and economic life. Admission to such groups is a virtual life-guarantee of special opportunities and connections that are associated to the fraternity that can be used throughout one's career. Often these groups are patrilineal and prepare and groom what is supposedly the best and the brightest of American society for further esoteric business groups such as The Bohemian Club or Grove. In many ways these Western quasi-secret or clandestine societies, business groups, charitable groups and fraternities mimic Eastern ideals of guanxi in terms of ethics. Hence it can be understood culturally through the cartoon media of the highly popular post-modernist program, 'The Simpsons', that part of the fictional and fiendish Montgomery Burns' secret to fast-tracked wealth and success was him first becoming a Yale 'Bonesman' (again it cannot be emphasized enough that the real-life actor for the mythical "Burns'" voice, Harry Shearer, was himself fast-tracked into the Bohemian Club (see below) due to the show's unprecedented success globally (success breeds success with the benefit of relative advantage).
The Bohemian Club or Grove (Staff Editor, Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting, 1991) is one of the highest quasi-clandestine business associations that one can aspire to in the American and global arena. Along with the Bilderberg Society and the Trilateral Commission, it constitutes a variety of social think tanks and exclusive meeting clubs that generally do not come to the public's attention within Western society. To mention these exclusive and often patrilineal groups to the general community will draw a complete blank, such is their low-key appearance despite their relatively long establishment.
The Bohemian Grove is a 2,700-acre (1,100 ha) compound situated at 20601 Bohemian Avenue, in Monte Rio, California, which is the property of a private San Francisco-based men's art club known as the Bohemian Club. In mid-July each year, the Bohemian Club hosts a three-week camp for some of the most powerful men on the planet (Weiss, 1989).
The Bohemian Club or Grove was established as an artists' colony in California outside San Francisco in 1872. However, a power struggle with the financial and banking members of the Grove soon ousted most of the power that had been held by the artists by the beginning of the 20th century and since that time, many US presidents and main movers and shakers in American corporate life have become members despite horrendously long waiting lists (which can be fast-tracked and expedited according to sizeable membership contributions that can be paid in installments over a member's life and according to the relative importance of the individual to the Grove). Normally only men and their young sons are allowed within the large grounds of the Red wooded Grove which contains a large, natural lake and seated amphitheatre for large crowds to assemble to listen to speech or take part in the "low-jinks" (practical jokes that take place in the wooded areas -- often of a base, biological nature). (Women are confined to a large food and serving area within the campgrounds) (Turner, 1981).
-Waste, The Discordian Resistance Front
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "I Am the Owl" on
- 6:04 Dead Kennedys - Chickenshit Conformistby Taktwo2 Featured 116,283
- 10:22 Celebs4Truth Jello Biafra (The Dead Kennedys) on Conspiracies & NWO Corporatism!by celebs4truth37,008 views
- 4:43 DEAD KENNEDYS: Holiday in Cambodiaby deadkennedys555449,205 views
- 4:08 Dead Kennedys - Holiday In Cambodia (1981)by rokerorural349,024 views
- 9:59 Die For Oil Sucker - Jello Biafraby deadkennedys55537,785 views
- 3:54 Dead Kennedys Halloweenby deadkennedys555111,941 views
- 3:15 Dead Kennedys Trust Your Mechanicby deadkennedys55546,953 views
- 40:16 Melvins/Jello Biafra (Jelvins) - 'Never Breathe What You Can't See' (Full Album)by Hugo Stiglitz11,819 views
- 51 videos Play all MUSIC :DEAD KENNEDYSby 12bar145ne
- 4:41 DEAD KENNEDYS: Saturday Night Holocaustby deadkennedys55532,000 views
- 4:10 DEAD KENNEDYS - Bleed For Meby deadkennedys5559,950 views
- 6:00 Dead Kennedys - Riotby Chastrie139,315 views
- 9:13 jello biafra and tipper gore on oprah 1986 part 1 of 4.flvby janie jones60,934 views
- 6:17 DEAD KENNEDYS: Cesspool in Edenby deadkennedys55533,976 views
- 6:24 Dead Kennedys - Stars and Stripes of Corruptionby nikolapolish119,166 views
- 3:44 Dead Kennedys - Moon Over Marinby Chastrie151,995 views
- 3:59 DEAD KENNEDYS: MTV get off the air nowby deadkennedys55522,472 views
- 3:25 One iN A milliOn - bOdyJarby Lin Ibrahim317,120 views
- 7:18 Jello Biafra 12 Steps To Corporate Freedom Part 2by CW1984LONDON4,175 views
- 2:50 DEAD KENNEDYS: Well Paid Scientistby deadkennedys55564,210 views