This video is unavailable.
Radical Immigration Reform Rally, ATL Ga
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 2, 2010
There was an immigration protest in Downtown Atlanta which revealed some shocking discoveries. The speakers spoke almost entirely in Spanish, but a few speakers spoke in English and called for "black, brown, and progressive whites" to stand together and fight the "culture that opposes all things public" A Democrat GA State Representative shamelessly called on the crowd (by definition filled with illegal immigrants), to register and vote! He did not qualify this statement to only include citizens, but clearly was calling for voter fraud. Disclaimer: The text incorrectly states that there was not prayer at this rally. We have since learned that there was prayer shortly before we arrived.
Conservatives could lampoon an immigration reform rally the way left-wing pundits, commentators, entertainers, and politicians ridicule the tea party movement. Yes, this rally was comprised of nearly all one color participants, or monochromatic as they like to say of us. There were plenty of fat people, and upside down and misspelled signs. The speakers were angry, and the signs were more extreme than Tea Party signs, pathetically so. According to their signs, Arizona and other states and counties have become equal to Apartheid, Nazi Germany, Genocide, and Jim Crow. Really!?! Is this even remotely attached to reality?
So, this protest could be laughed off in the sophomoric, immature way the Libs mock the Tea Parties. But there was a much more shocking aspect to this protest: the open promotion and acceptance of the most radical communism, leftist revolution, and militancy. In contrast, the Tea Parties are strongly patriotic, filled with a sea of American flags, each event starting with the pledge of allegiance to the flag, the National Anthem, and often prayer. The events are filled with patriotic songs, and expressions of gratitude to the police, the military, and those who protect us, and are replete with references to the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Founding Fathers. Not here! There were few flags, no pledge, no prayer, no national anthem. Instead, many participants were busy reading and passing along to one another the most extreme communist literature. This handout, for instance, reads in part:
It is a system of capitalism-imperialisma system in which U.S. imperialism is the most monstrous, most oppressive superpowera system driven by a relentless chase after profit, which brings horror upon horror, a nightmare seemingly without end, for the vast majority of humanity: poverty and squalortorture and rapethe wholesale domination and degradation of women everywherewars, invasions and occupationsassassinations and massacresplanes, missiles, tanks and troops of the USA bombarding people in faraway lands while they sleep in their homes or go about their daily lives, blasting their little children to pieces, cutting down men and women in the prime of life, or in old age, kicking down their doors and dragging them away in the middle of the nightwhile here in the USA itself the police harass, brutalize and murder youth in the streets of the inner cities—over and over again—and then they spit out their maddening insults, insisting that this is "justified," as if these youth are not human beings, have no right to live, deserve no respect and no future (see video for remainder)
America, this is a serious and dangerous situation! John Adams wrote that America is a nation of laws, not men. Yet, they called for lawlessness! All patriotic Americans must resist; not the rank and file deceived, who are often confused, but the leaders and their propaganda pushing for a radical, extremist juggernaut seeking to sweep this system (yes, our American system) from the face of the earth. Make friends with your immigrant neighbors, with kindness help them see the poison being fed to them. And demand from your representatives a closing of the border. America must stop our hemorrhaging border before we are consumed in the same Communist uprising sweeping South America. I had to see it to believe it, now you have seen the seriousness of our situation, what are you going to do about it?
Standard YouTube License
- 4:34 "Show Me Your Papers" Law in Santa Monica, CAby joshonthestreet1 160,329 views
- 2:49 A WARNING FROM CUBA TO OBAMA SUPPORTERSby barackobamaLIED 63,797 views
- 1:11 MEXIMELTDOWN: Mexicans Go Apeshit Over Arizona Illegal Alien Crackdownby DeathToLiberalism 133,109 views
- 10:24 TRUTH ABOUT ILLEGALS IN ARIZONA AL SHARPTON RANT CINCO DE MAYOby BlessedONE333returnz 10,993 views
- 2:39 China mulls immigration changesby AlJazeeraEnglish 58,285 views
- Immigration 75,518 videos33
- 9:57 Obama Admits He Is A Muslimby FeelTheChangeMedia 9,913,538 views
- 8:25 abc what would you do racism and illegal immigration flvby romeodg32 283,328 views
- 5:37 Mexican-Americans Already Arrested Based on Arizona Immigration Lawby TheYoungTurks 94,209 views
- 4:39 They Think You Are Stupid! Obama & The Extremist Immigration Protests, ATL, GA.by secularstupidest 36,072 views
- 3:45 Unedited Tea Party Protestor in Cleveland, Ohio.by Tim Russo 233,931 views
- 7:56 Minuteman and Tea Party protest of May Day Illegal Immigrants in San Francisco, May 1, 2010by Steve Kemp 76,030 views
- 4:35 Crazy Right Wing Reaction To Arizona Immigration Lawby TheYoungTurks 110,733 views
- 1:03 Van Flips and 28 Illegal Immigrants Jump Outby inlovewithi 633,760 views
- 34:48 Obama Immigration Reform-Full HQ videoby UpTakeVideo 44,720 views
- 2:28 Arizona immigration law opposedby AlJazeeraEnglish 17,130 views
- 10:18 MEXICO IMMIGRATION LAWS read by Mark Levin from FactReal.com (5/19/2010)by FactReal 29,442 views
- 1:27 Rush Limbaugh on Illegal Immigrationby TheTruthNow 360,766 views
- 15:24 How to Solve Illegal Immigrationby pinkyshow 378,188 views
- 9:31 Immigration by the Numbers -- Off the Chartsby NumbersUSA 150,346 views
- 5:37 ATL Tea Party, Nate Whigham Answers Charges of Racism!by secularstupidest 4,685 views
- Loading more suggestions...