Seth Meyers Destroys Donald Trump @ White House Correspondents Dinner 5/1/2011
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 3, 2011
Saturday Night Live's Seth Meyers hosted the star-studded White House Correspondents' Association Dinner Saturday night, and he wasted no time in roasting Donald Trump and other controversial media figures.
The "SNL" head writer also takes digs at the royal wedding, Katie Couric and the Republican presidential candidates during the White House Correspondents Dinner....
Below, his best moments:
1. On Trump's presidential candidacy: "Donald Trump said that he was running for president as a Republican. That's funny, because I thought he was running as a joke."
2. On Trump's hair: "Donald Trump often appears on Fox, which is ironic because a fox often appears on Donald Trump's head. If you're at the Washington Post table with Trump and you can't finish your entree, don't worry, the fox will eat it."
3. On Trump's accent: "I like that Trump is filthy rich but nobody told his accent. His whole life is models and gold leaf and marble columns but he still sounds like a know-it-all down at the O.T.B."
4. On Sarah Palin: "Donald Trump owns the Miss USA pageant, which is great for Republicans because it will streamline their search for vice president."
5. On the royal wedding: "As I was watching the festivities I couldn't help thinking how wonderful it is to live in a country where people don't have to wear hats like that."
6. On the Republican presidential candidates: "Just look at the options Republicans are kicking around: Palin. Huckabee. Gingrich. Trump. That doesn't sound like a field of candidates -- that sounds like season 13 of Dancing With The Stars. And not the stars -- the dancers."
7. On departed CBS news anchor Katie Couric: "Katie [Couric] was known best for asking those tough questions, like 'name a newspaper.' ****************************************
Donald Trump Slammed by Stuttering Foundation After Seth Meyers Attack
"Shame on you, Mr. Trump!" the group's president says after Trump calls the host of the White House Correspondents Association dinner a "stutterer."
Add the Stuttering Foundation to the list of those upset with Donald Trump.
The organization on Monday issued a statement slamming Trump's use of the word "stutterer" as an insult aimed at Seth Meyers, host of Saturday's White House Correspondents Association Dinner.
"Shame on you, Mr. Trump!" said Jane Fraser, president of the Memphis, Tenn.-based group. "We at the Stuttering Foundation find it discouraging that in 2011, Donald Trump has chosen to use the word 'stutterer' in a derogatory fashion, something to be made fun of, to describe Seth Meyers' speech at the annual White House Correspondents' dinner." ****************************************
Standard YouTube License
- 2:23 The Hour of Code is hereby Code.org Featured 1,706,275
- 27:40 Conan O'Brien at the 2013 White House Correspondents' Dinner - Completeby The Daily Conversation818,579 views
- 26:19 C-SPAN: Jimmy Kimmel at the 2012 White House Correspondents' Dinnerby C-SPAN855,557 views
- 14:04 Obama Trumps The Donald At Press Dinnerby UpTakeVideo156,555 views
- 7:01 McCain HILARIOUS Roasts Obama at Dinner Comedy - Part 1by utubeusa1195,430 views
- 2:42 OBAMA DESTROYS TRUMP TO HIS FACE At 2011 White House Correspondent's Dinnerby The Daily Conversation636,511 views
- 23:17 President Obama at the 2013 White House Correspondents' Dinner - Completeby The Daily Conversation429,237 views
- 27:32 Conan O'Brien remarks at 2013 White House Correspondents' Dinner (C-SPAN)by C-SPAN564,571 views
- 9:35 John King Confronts Donald Trump After Release Of Pres. Obama's Birth Certificateby SuchIsLifeVideos276,585 views
- 9:05 Jon Stewart Trashes CNN Again & Again on 'Larry King Live'; Questions Rick Sanchez's Firingby Addicted2News1,808,761 views
- 22:48 Craig Ferguson at the Annual White House Correspondents' Dinby C-SPAN385,772 views
- 59:23 Donald Trump All American Billionaire FULLby Laurentiu-Victor Balasa479,306 views
- 24:11 Colbert Roasts Bush - 2006 White House Correspondents' Dinnerby OcularPolitics960,803 views
- 24:08 Jimmy Kimmel Hosts the 2012 White House Correspondents' Dinnerby Jimmy Kimmel Live1,806,042 views
- 43:54 How to Hack a Web Site - Dr. Susan Loveland - Lunchtime Talks in Science and Mathematicsby Adams State University758,216 views
- 10:28 Funniest Obama video Yet! Both sides will laughby generosity4u1,590,954 views
- 10:09 CNN - Donald Trump's Take On White House Correspondents' Dinnerby SuchIsLifeVideos92,307 views
- 26:36 Stephen Colbert At The White House Correspondents Dinner.by Capriluveda66,589 views
- 6:41 Donald Trump Responds To Obama Roast dinnerby pook110302,669 views
- 23:16 President Obama at 2013 White House Correspondents' Dinner (C-SPAN)by C-SPAN2,628,787 views