Uploaded on Sep 23, 2011
UndiMsia! is a non-partisan campaign aimed to promote a vibrant democracy through a series of voter education deliverables targeted at young Malaysians from the age of 18 - 35. We hope that through this voter education exercise, young Malaysians will take an interest on issues that matter to them and be armed with knowledge that will empower them to engage in constructive discussions and actions with their electoral representatives.
Over the past 3 weeks, we have been introducing the "Tastiest LoyarBurokker candidates" - some who you already know and love - who we feel possess qualities for a unique brand of democracy for a better Malaysia. Watch never before seen footage of them discussing their ideas, views, and vision.
But what's a tasty democracy without votes? So YOU get to decide whose ideas best represent the kind of Malaysia we want to see. Just click "LIKE" on the photos and videos of your favourite candidate. Get your friends, neighbours, relatives, pets and rabbis to LIKE them too because every week, the candidate with the fewest number of LIKEs will be eliminated!
The final 8 remaining candidates will go on to compete at the Grand Finale on Malaysia Day (16th September 2011) at Leonardo's Wine Loft at 7:30pm, 61-2, Jalan Bangkung, Bukit Bandaraya, Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur. The event will be hosted by the FABULOUS Glamazonian Goddess, Shelah!!! Only YOU
can decide who makes it to the finals, so get voting!
Reasons why you do not want to miss the event on 16th September 2011:
● A very special buffet dinner will be prepared by Leonardo's Wine Loft for all the guests.
● There will be a one-night-only performance by theatre veterans Mano Maniam, Chew Kin Wah, and Bront Palarae (winner of the Best Actor Award at the 23rd Malaysian Film Festival and Anugerah Skrin Malaysia 2010)
● Candidates battle it out for the Tasty Title!
● Official launch of UndiMsia!
● All guests will receive a unique booklet of stunning photography of the candidate by Johnny Mc George (www.jayemmcee.com). If that's not enough to make you go gaga, each booklet contains a number of different drawings by Malaysian school children depicting their vision of a better democracy for Malaysia. Filled with passion and spirit, these booklets are not for sale and have been handmade exclusively for the event.